Questions on site
1. Is this site reliable...?
2. Is there a plan for replacement discs etc??
3. Are there usually problems with the orders?

Just curious Smile

And why don't I have the option of adding my Avatar? Sad
[Image: Image2.gif]
~*~Your my blessing in disguise. Your mine~*~
Hi and welcome to import-anime. To answer your question I asume you know what HKDVD's are and why they are so cheap so I won't go there.

1. This site is very reliable. I live in the Netherlands and have ordered something about 15 times in the last year. Everything was delivered within 8 days which is fast. Always next day shipping and you receive an e-mail when shipped. Never had a problem with any order and I don't know anyone on the internet that ever has and I go to almost every HKDVD forum there is. This site is also one of the cheapest.

2. If a disc won't work and you've tried it on multiple dvd players (some discs have problems with certain players, mainly gamesystems) you can get replacements. I think this is also adressed in the FAQ.

3. see 1.

The avatar you have to host yourself.
*nod* I know what HK DVDS are. I order from Animediscount.net (VERY good site) I get my things from them in 2-3 days...But that odesn't matter to me. I usually forget I order them hehe...

THank you for your information Smile Greatly appreciated. I just wanted some input from somebody who has ordered, etc. Smile And...As for the Avatar. There is not bar to input a link in my settings...Do I have to have a certian ammount of posts or something?
They might have changed that. I think you need 50 or 100 posts before you can have an avatar.

And as far as orders, I have not had any problems with JJ. shipping takes a bit longer since it's coming from Canada and gets stuck in customs sometimes. But other than that I have had no issues whatsoever. JJ tries very hard to accomodate his customers the best he can.
This site is very reliable.

If you have any problems, they work hard to make you happy

if you have any bad discs ( which isn't real common ) they do replace them. this happened to me and my disc was replaced

In my opinion there are only two sites that I would buy HK dvds from, and they are both super. Ive heard night mares from others about folks they delt with such as Ebay, such as crazy shipping charges , extended shipping times , stuff coming from China and taking may weeks or months. and sometimes not coming at all.

If your not comfortable dealing with someone you dont know, maybe you should place a small order at first and make up your own mind.
*nod* I know the game. Like I said, I just wanted some inside input. Thank you all for your comments Smile I'm stuck between 2 other anime sites atm. This one and AnimeDiscount.net. Both carry much of the same, but this place has a few things AnimeD doesn't have and AnimeD has a few things this site doesn't have Smile I just reccently received both Naruto parts. Very good...

How long at the orders at customs? Ballpark figure? Just curious...And do you pay the Canada price for them?? *scratches head*
From my experience : Its really hard to tell, customs doesnt really care very much about dvd,s . i live near Erie Pa, and it can take any where from 5 to 10 business days for me to get my order. Customs has never held up any of the orders I placed threw here .

Prices- are in US currency and shipping is a flat rate to the US and Canada

I also shop around , sometimes when stuff comes into this site- its gone almost in the blink of an eye, and when there are a few titles you want , somtimes one is sold out before the other comes in-- they seem to have a super selection now.

animediscount prices seem a few dollars more for certain titles, I dont know why one title sells for more ( per disc ) especially when they are coming from the same source such as Mac or FX. import-anime sells most at 7 dollars a disc with a few exceptions at 9 dollars a disc.

But when push comes to shove- My personal favorite is this site Import-Amime - i buy most of my stuff here- because I like the people here, and i feel comfortable dealing with them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anime site question Cyrus 7 5,071 05-12-2006, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Question for those who have bought Cowboy Bebop Set of this site. yanyanman2 5 4,163 04-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Last Post: SirChico