How is turn A gundam?
See topic
The set is supposedly medicore. The series itself is supposed to be boring (probably because it's economically driven, though to me that sounds pretty cool).
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I've seen about 3 episodes..I bought (wasted my money) about 3 months ago..The subs are pre-schoolish but the pic is pretty clear to me..the audio I cant comment on because i own a normal tv and cant really afford surround sound..the plot is pretty slow right now but i remember reading on another forum when i asked this question myself supposedly from episode 14 on it gets better.its been 3 episodes and they finally discovered the Gundam..and like Steve said it is economically driven so I guess a plot is trying to form ..
I'm not going to lie, I'm not a big Gundam fan. I love Gundam Wing however and really want to see the original Gundam (probably rent it when my store picks it up).
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
for my first reply, i'd like to comment on the turn-a series. i really enjoyed it. the way they explained everything was pretty clever, and even though the subs called turn-a 'beard' and 'bear' and 'the doll with bears' it was pretty easy to follow the subs. the animation style is top-choice! it's set very rural, and it looks very natural.

i was skeptical about the series at first because the mobile suits looked different, but them i bought a couple of the model kits and got really interested in their design. then i got the series, and wow, it was one that i would maybe watch again soon. after i watched it, i ended up getting most of the rest of the model kits from the series!Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turn A gundam Question? stevenkof 0 1,269 07-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Last Post: stevenkof
  Turn A Gundam MI question -- PLEASE HELP! OB1 5 3,565 09-14-2002, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie