Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How is turn A gundam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See topic
The set is supposedly medicore. The series itself is supposed to be boring (probably because it's economically driven, though to me that sounds pretty cool).
I've seen about 3 episodes..I bought (wasted my money) about 3 months ago..The subs are pre-schoolish but the pic is pretty clear to me..the audio I cant comment on because i own a normal tv and cant really afford surround sound..the plot is pretty slow right now but i remember reading on another forum when i asked this question myself supposedly from episode 14 on it gets better.its been 3 episodes and they finally discovered the Gundam..and like Steve said it is economically driven so I guess a plot is trying to form ..
I'm not going to lie, I'm not a big Gundam fan. I love Gundam Wing however and really want to see the original Gundam (probably rent it when my store picks it up).
for my first reply, i'd like to comment on the turn-a series. i really enjoyed it. the way they explained everything was pretty clever, and even though the subs called turn-a 'beard' and 'bear' and 'the doll with bears' it was pretty easy to follow the subs. the animation style is top-choice! it's set very rural, and it looks very natural.

i was skeptical about the series at first because the mobile suits looked different, but them i bought a couple of the model kits and got really interested in their design. then i got the series, and wow, it was one that i would maybe watch again soon. after i watched it, i ended up getting most of the rest of the model kits from the series!Wink