Anime Spending
Animeholics annomymous Rob, Call em ;p
I think I usually spend around $150 a month but there has been months where I have spent around $500. Depends on what is released. I can't wait for my next vacation from work so maybe I can watch most of it. The worst part is I just got a regionless player , so now I'm hunting down some R2's. R2's are expensive....Sad.
[Image: diff1.jpg]
I AM THE FUTURE...
On average, I spend about $80-100 a month on anime dvd's. I spend about $60 or so on manga's. Lately, I've been spending $60 a week on anime and I'll spend another few hundred more on Christmas.
I don't know why some people say that you can become addicted to anime !

september:520$
october:943,5$
november:298$
december:397$

//90 % = anime and 10 % for pocky and manga
Anime is addiction, l mean l collect Transformer toys, vinyl and enjoy going out regularly. However, l spend the most on anime each month:confused:
Seeing Superbaka's spending makes me feel a bit better, otherwise i would have spent more this month than everyone else combined.

Normally my spending is zero but this month there was a sale at deepdiscountdvd.com and i am getting someone in hong kong to bring me dvds & vcds back so i went all out and got a business account with the hongkong web site... they have a minimum order so i was forced into it Rolleyes
if u want to feel better december was only on six days u have to add my ping pong club(worth it Smile ) set and two orders
+60$
+129
+120$
december is on 22 days now and
=
706$

i swear next year i'll only spend 150$ per month
Thats alot of money.

I happen to spend in spurts. I dont have much manga.

The last 2 months i've spent $250+ on dvds. Prior to this, I didn't really have much.

Another interesting point is, how much does everyone spend in ratio to what they earn? As I'm a student i can't spend much.
i'm spending a lot because it does not cost that much in comparison
with my ex petite blonde (de luxe) i was living with Wink
//and i enjoy it more spending it that way
Anyway i'm back at home for a few months so i've got some extra money //waiting for a nice flat at my workplace for free

ratio is always under 1/2

blablabla...
I think I spent 35 dollars in November and 123 dollars in December. Prior to this, I had never spent a penny on anime DVDs and my only cost was buying 700 MB CD spindles to burn the series that I either 1) ripped from borrowed R1 DVDs or 2) downloaded off of various places such as Kazaa and mIRC.

I guess the reason I've spent money buying DVDs this semester was because my download speeds went to pure crap. Otherwise I'm perfectly fine with downloaded fansubs...can't complain about the quality, and the subtitles are usually better than HK DVDs. But there's something about watching anime on a TV that's alluring...
on average about 60 a month ( anime ) this month with all the FX stuff coming down in price about 125 $ unfortunitly i like other stuff too like pirates of the carribean, x-men etc-- been trying to cut down, but hey its Christmas !Smile
On average I spend about $400 every month for animes for the last 6 mths. It would be more if I were to buy R1s. I know that in June 03, I only bought R1s, just buying the Fushigi Yuugi Complete R1 set cost me around $500. Think the total I spent was abt $1200 :eek:
You should hear my mum and sis yelled at me when they first realised how much I'm spending. I think my mum gave up now. heehe
I stopped buying for Nov coz of exam. This month of Dec, maybe coz of the stopping in Nov and to make everyone feel better, I itched so much that I busted my spending limit for animes. $300 from this site and $500 on R1s from Ebay and distributors. The worst is I bought the Trigun Complete R1 set and ordered the import set here again. All within 2 days. I really dunno what the hell am I thinking:p
I dunno why but once I start buying anime, I am always itching to buy more. I need control! CONTROL!!!!!Big Grin Sigh....wonder how am I going to pay the bill next mth.....:mad: Maybe I should ask my boss to let me work more before school starts to get extra money to pay off the whole thing....
My new year's resolution is: I'm only gonna spend max $200 a mth on animes. I know I can do it....I can do it.....I can do it....I can do it..... I can do it......I t..h..i..n..k...............
that is a lot of money to spend.

I have spent a lot this christmas by selling my stuff.

I say you should cut down! You ould buy a laptop or something
If you're spending $400 a month for the last 6 months on HK's, that's $2400 in just HK's. That's alot. I don't even know if there is $2400 worth of HK's that I would even want. Besides, when are you getting the time to watch all of them?
I tried to figure up how long it'd take to watch all of that, & I came up around 58 days, stright! Which then again I might have divided by 60 twice at one point.

Hopefully you haven't watch even half of what you've bought, or else your eyes will have more problems than mine...Sad
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html