Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Spending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just wonderign how much people here spend on anime in a givern month:

I spend about $100 a month min (about £60).

+ ho wmuch you spend on manga etc.
I just spent $90 on some anime DVDs, and a crap load of japanese candy. I'd say mine is about $80 a month, max.
I can't really spend much money on anime anymore since my money is going towards food fairly frequently.
mine depends on what is released that month.. sometimes i can spend $50 then sometimes i will spend over $300.. it basically what is released that month that i need..
I try to keep it at around $100 a month. But it's usually more like $150 a month. They're putting out so many new releases so fast.
Mine is 140$ a month because thats all i make at my $hitty job lol(part time)
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
it basically what is released that month that i need..

But you don't need any anime. It wont kill you to go a month without it. Tongue

Depending on the month, I can spend between $30-100. In November I spent $108 on anime and anime related things [Paradise Kiss manga 1, Gundam: Encounters in Space, Gundam 08th MS Team, Utena Apocalypse boxset]

So it really just depends.
l spend around $60-70 each month, which is stupid in itself when l should be spending it on other more important things. Though l love anime too muchRolleyes
I don't have set amounts of cash to spend on anime unlike for bills and petrol. If there is something I like the look of I'll get it, but even then it will be just a single 'perfect' collection.

However, these last two months I've spent over $100 getting hold of the last two YUA boxsets and the last volume of His and Her Circumstances.
I think I average around $80 for anime and $100 for manga. Wow! never thought I was spending soooo much money. This has definitely become a vice, hahahaha... Just feel so empty without any anime and manga...

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I've been living with this "vice" for more than 8 years now, hahaha... :p

Cheers!
I spend a lot on not just anime, but Asian live action dvds as well....averaging between $100 to $150 a month. I haven't been buying a lot of videogames anymore, as I usually do so when they hit the bargain bin.
I've been trying to save money to pay for tuition next semester (not going well Rolleyes ) plus I got a DVD buner and DVD-Rs arent cheap so I've been trying to spend less, like 50-60$CDN a month, mostly on manga and anime DVD rentals but I cracked today and got some FX DVDs, 7$US a pop, couldnt say no.

In the summer when I had more disposible income I was spending like 100$+ a month
Hmmm, I spend each month

50$ for anime rental
50$ for buying anime dub
20$-200$ in HK DVD depending on how many title that my Chinatown can have every 2 weeks
Quote:Originally posted by Peter
20$-200$ in HK DVD depending on how many title that my Chinatown can have every 2 weeks

You got to stop buying your HKs at Chinatown man, that 20-200$ could easily be 12-130$ if you buy from here.
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
But you don't [b]need any anime. It wont kill you to go a month without it. Tongue
[/B]

bah.. i need it .. can't live without having the next in R1 series.. that i am hooked on.. worse thing i think is waiting for the next one to be released.. Finally got my last one of Noir so i can finish that.. and waiting on last Rahxephon which i need! almost tempted to download the digi subs so i can finish it.. then buy it later..
Pages: 1 2 3 4