Hello im new here
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
ok what ever teagan i kno0w i still could kick you ass

You really do need to go away.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Like 98% of people who post here get along just fine, its just that the 2% that don't make the most noise
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
No. You are an attention whore and don't want to accept responsibility for your own actions. You also don't want to understand your problems because you can get attantion by whining about them rather than dealing with them. Take up for yourself once in awhile and try to undestand why you are such a tool and maybe your dignity around here and at home wouldn't seem so pitiful. Why don't you stop and reflect on why nobody likes you and why you are such a piece of garbage and try to change yourself by not doing things that are bad and you WILL become a respectable person. Until you accept the fact you are weak and pitiful and the fact that people including yourself have faults you will never change for the better. I am TRYING to do what GOD wants me to do and not what I want to do and I am turning into a better person. I wasn't quite as worthless as you are Batz but I have come a long enough way myself. Stop whining about your pathetic life and do something to change it you little bastard. You only live once and if it's living in a miserable hole that YOU created then when God says "What did you do that merits eternal life and tranquility?" YOUR answer will be "I whined about being a total loser all my life." God will only laugh at you with the rest of us. If you treat yourself like crap then so will everyone else. Treat youself like a king and those that matter will too!

Amen! (exept for the god part:p )
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Like 98% of people who post here get along just fine, its just that the 2% that don't make the most noise

HAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"