Otaku food
Heh heh, Canadians had Tom Green and Kids in the Hall first. Isn't that enough?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Though honestly I haven't seen it either. It's like that of the legend of the Yeti, and possibly his North American cousin the Sasquatch.

heh Mike Mayers (sp?) aka Austin Powers is canadian too ;p
Oh yeah, well Russel Crowe really isn't Australian, neither is Nicole Kidman. The first was born in New Zealand and she was born in the states (I believe).

Heh heh Of course nobody cares about the two above mentioned. Gladiator sucked major and I never saw Eyes Wide Shut.

hehe Eyes Wide Shut... kinky stuff Wink
So I've heard. I'd imagine Karte is kinkier. (I would really love to see it. I wish my order would come in).

lol Kinky is not the word I would choose to describe Karte... LOL

(wonders how Karte got into a topic of Otaku Food LOL)
Well to tie it together. While I was watching some Karte (small clips and screen shots) on my computer, I was eating some Yogurt and Granola. Surprisingly it didn't bother me at all. Maybe I was really hungry?

I just eat whatever's around.
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
True, whatever is chilling around is always in danger of being eaten. Theres a great deli just a little ways from my house. It makes crazy good sandwichs. One is this Roast beef and Chicken Cutlet, warmed with lettuce, tomatoe, and cheese. Damn it's just too good. ^_^

The famous cutlet sandwich??? I've always wanted a cutlet sandwich!! The lines are always so long, and the people push and shove!! Oh, I bet they're so good!
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Heh heh. I can remember from Kimagure Orange Road. I don't remember what other series had that besides Ranma 1/2.

Pepsi Blue certainly makes for some good drinkin'. I had tons of Nestea while watching Strawberry Eggs.

hmm yknow, i never actually sit down and eat hardcore when i watch anime. i usually just lay on my bed and watch. i think a few times i had some green tea or leftover chow fun or something lol... Big Grin
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this!! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow!!!! Shining Fiiinggerrrrr....go! go! go!!!!!!