2 new cd
Geez, you people make me feel like a little kid.Big Grin
The monkey with the most
There are still plenty of good bands form the late 70's, 80's and early 90's out there such as. Gwar, iron maiden, danzig, ozzy, etc etc. these new rock bands tend to annoy me. they sound like boy bands with distortion. all the whining etc etc. a good example of this is linkin park. i dont even know what the other hundreds of crap bands are called. the cd's i bought recently were:

danzig 7
gwar- america must be destroyed
cradle of filth
misfits- famous monsters
mentors- up the dose
queens greatest hits
social distortion
rush greatest hits
It's all EVIL!!
OK, enough with the rock band and lets go back to RAP. I just got the new nelly remixs 112( the most underrated R&B group)(NEW & good) and fugees(old) and they are all good.hopefully we will hear of no other badn. even thought i think majority of people in the forum listen to ROCK which iis just plan noise, expect those that are slow NOW those are tight.
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil
yea, because we know that talentless ghetto thugs rapping out of time with no sense of rhythm with crappy sampled background beats is FAR superior Rolleyes

Give me a break

Also, explain to me how Hip Hop isn't noise.
Geez guys to each their own, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks is crap, as long as you like it screw them.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Hip hop is different from rap by the way. And yes, u can call them GETTO THUGS and whatever name u like but as per me i still like them and RAP RULES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil
Well, to stay out of this I'll just list the CDs I bought this weekend.

Brand New-Deja Entendu
A Static Lullaby-..And Don't Forget To Breathe
R.E.M.-Best Of

I know I already had bought the REM CD, but I lost it somewhere en route to Grandma's house Thanksgiving day.
The monkey with the most