Can you Handle...
Once again I thank you for your encouragement.
And if "The Cell" was a good movie, then thank you for comparing it such a great movie.

Peace Out, as Always.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Wasn't the call a movie with Jennifer Lopez in it? I never saw it, but I don't think I wanna unless someone here says I should.
The monkey with the most
Quote:I never saw it, but I don't think I wanna unless someone here says I should.
u should see it. Even though i haven't i think it iwll be good to see it
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil
It's an interesting movie in the fact that they are delving into someone's mind...not becuase Jen Lopez is in it. He acting sucks, but the theory is intriging.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
The" Cell "is one of those movies you dont want to see more than once , its alot like" Schlinders List" thou its well done and makes one think, I dont want stuff like this in my life more than once a year.
Quote:Originally posted by puzzleguy
The" Cell "is one of those movies you dont want to see more than once , its alot like" Schlinders List" thou its well done and makes one think, I dont want stuff like this in my life more than once a year.

That's about the same way I feel about H.P. Lovecraft's Re-Animator & Beyond Re-Animator.

Ok, peace out everyone. I have got to get some sleep now, for at 6 in the morning I am to be awoken & drug to the woods where I will be eaten alive by many insects, all the while suffering from a headache due to allergies; oh bo I just can't wait.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I member the good ol' days of being woken up to go huntin early in the morning. I hated the bugs,a dn the fact that all I did was scare the deer of so they couldn't be shot didn't get the popular award when we got back inBig Grin
The monkey with the most