UK buyers from import anime?
Even trying to make a 1st class stamp 33p would be a rip off to the consumers i suggest settlement between union cheifs and the royal mail should just sort it out quickly. We UK'ers got bills to pay Smile and lots of mail to recieve.
My Life Is Incomplete.....
i want my boxsets!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sad
Same here i want my sets too but we have to be patient and wait till the strike is over and they get back to work
l bloody have important coursework in the mail, and still waiting:mad:
lol copied coursework Smile hehehe
Quote:Originally posted by Metier9
lol copied coursework Smile hehehe

perish the thought
Most peoples mock exam results are still in the mail depot, what a shame that this had to happen... :mad:
good news i suppose, the strike as ended. but its still going to take days for it to get back to normal.
just its gonna take a while to find out if i got ripped off with the hellsing boxset its taken 24 days today and still not got registered in the uk with its trackign number Sad :mad:
metier9\other guys waiting for anime, can you mail me: [email protected] when you receive your anime? I just wanna know if you had to pay customs charges or not Smile
i reckon hellsing wont get charged but the Ruruoni Kenshin boxset probably will Sad i dont wanna pay £20+ in customs.
Quote:Originally posted by Metier9
i dont wanna pay £20+ in customs.

The customs charge will depend entirely on the value declared by the seller. Royal Mail will charge around £4 'handling' fees no matter the value declared.

On the other hand you might escape entirely - I received the 12-disc Kenshin set through the letter box in two separate jiffy bags.
OK thats great news on the strike has ended but the backlog for one day would be 5days since it was 16million mail per a day.

Good thing is everything should be on track.
Hello, officially the royalmail have said it will take up to TWO WEEKS to get everything going normal again!

They say the worst is in London.

Masterplan, I will email you once i get my items. I have bought love hina 3dvd and ikkoku 10 disc in once package. Customs will be a lot of money.
Ahhh crap well i just checked my mail box and still no sign of a single letter inside what a shame, two weeks it seems then well im patient to wait but ive waited an order from http://www.up1.co.uk for over 2weeks so far so ill be a little bit more paitent.http://www.up1.co.uk