UK buyers from import anime?
Your right about ebay- You might get it cheap- but the shipping will drive you crazy, you may not be able to get exactly what you want- or buy 2 or3 other sets or movies you like with it to save on shipping ( they dont always have what your looking for-) - plus the added scare that you dont know about these folks, as to wether they will send you what you though you bought- or the fact that it may of been opened already ( or a rewrapped used copy ) or the truth behind when youll get it- or if there ordering it for you and having it sent from the orient- Big Grin
i'm from the UK too, l can vouch for JJ's professional and excellent service
Hello

Yeh, ordering the odd one or two dvds is ok, but when i order, i like to buy lots of dvds together. This postal strike is killing me. I'm supposed to have some dvds in but the post has gone awol!

Oh yeh, from surfing around, I have to say, Ebay really is the cheapest! I mean, I bought the love hina 3 dvds set plus specials for only $20 altogether including shipping!

Thanks for the link on Animeniacs, I'm gonna check that out now!
i got Ruruoni Kenshin boxset and hellsing stuck in the god damn post strike Grrrrrrrrr. and 2 t shirts Smile. Any idea why it happened? and when it gonna end?

Moooo
yakumo as in UNR-Yakumo\asura? :o

and the postal strike has happened cos some bloke got fired, his mates didnt like it, so they walked out, then the whole office walked out, then some other branches walked out, then whole regions started walking out Smile
yer they aint even registering int. parcels with teck nos. I my just walk in to customs get my parcel and walk out again. :p
I don't know, yesterday I saw the news with the UK map. Most strikes are in the north. The south west is still ok, but any letters some those areas are left out. Today being saturday (busy) I only got 2 letters in thepost!

Supposedly royalmai lare losing about 750000pounds a day
hehehehe. Teach them to put up the prices of stamps Smile. anyoen know any good IRC or chat rooms in general for anime?
Hi, nice to see someone else online right now!

That a good point, a anime chatroom would be cool
i would of gone out to the pub but i cant find anyone wahhhh Smile if i had my boxsets i woudl be sorted Smile

what HK boxsets you got? (shoudl fill 5min up)
I'm from the UK as well and yeah that damn postal strike i haven't even recieved any mail or parcels of mine they better sort it out soon my mail is still there somewhere.

I've ordered today 2 dvd sets from here my 1st time. Vampire Princess Miyu TV and Mahoromatic season1 boxset well i usually order from Animeniacs but a while back i ordered Fushigi Yuugi set and was aroundd 50squids to be exact until custom added £30squids onto it and a 3squids for delivery. Man was i pissed and closely empty in my wallet, well im going to see if here is better and if so ill stick with here Big Grin
My Life Is Incomplete.....
Yup, someone I know didn't pay, and they postamn took it back to the depot. he had to drive there th enxt day and pay.

damn those postal people. I just watched the ITV news. Its actually getting worse!
I was watching Sky News just now and it says that its 16 Million mail a day pile'in up and they started to block out the envelope holes on the post box in my area now.

Plus the royal mail's busy day is christmas and its going to get hectec soon, so the royal mail should just give in and let it go back to normal, i've got mail and bills waiting :mad: Now they say by christmas double shifts will be appended due to the making up of the lost time. That's definitly worst for ya.
My Life Is Incomplete.....
Yeh I've just read the local new sthat the offices in my city are striking too...

Basically the workers want more pay but the royalmail say they can't afford it
They should just raise the price of stamps. Compared the USA our postal prices are pretty cheap in general. Not to same level but i would be willing to pay a bit more for reliable service and better services.

The news said it cost them about 28p to deliver a first class letter... so basically there is little profit. Just raise it by 5p and give them their payrise i say. :o