Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today
THat's good that she didn't die. Sorry about the whole helping her thing at the time I was thinking someone else had posted it, and that they were a guy. I'm just as small as you, so I would have most likely stayed out of it.
The monkey with the most
hehehe....lonely, Big Grin if i'm a guy, i think i would have gone and show the MACHO MANLINESS!!! hahahhaah She's kind of pretty too. Tongue But too bad, I'm not, I don't want to risk being punched in the nose and risk being nagged at my professor for being late for class again! Tongue
Well, what I heard was, the girl's still alive and kicking...
That guy was her ex, but he had been fooling around with other gals and she dumped him. Heard it from my classmate who happened to know the victim's bro.
That's why I say, crazy women and men out there. What's the great deal abt getting dumped? There are always available candidates out there. Tongue
Available yes,willing...not as much.Big Grin
The monkey with the most
I am reminded of my friend David at this time, or Uga (I think that's how you spell it, it's the caveman name) as he calls himself. He walks around grabbing every girl he knows & tries to drag them off, or forces then to sit on his lap. It's funny, but we all agree he's going to be sued for sexual herassment or something of that nature before he's 20.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
You should make a real life soap about that school of yours and all the weird charrecters on there. Just hide some camera's in your school and clothes and film away.Big Grin
It would be his luck that by the time he gets around to that, the state will have already taken over the school. That's what will happen if they don't get a overall grade in the state test this year.
The monkey with the most
To up date, David was suspended for thee days due to a "death Threat". He said if it weren't illeagal to kill a lot of people would not still be living. Well the kids he said that around started some sh!t, pushing him & junk, then they ran off & told a teach he threaten to kill them.

Another thing I can't stand about rednecks, they sit their & talk about loving to shoot deer, & to cut the throat of a dying deer just to watch it suffer, but when you talk of doing it to them they get scared. I put mother nature's creatures over most humans anyday.

As for cameras, I had that idea, only a bit different, & more illeagal.

On another note I believe I got my first tarty since 6th grade today, the bell doesn't sound on one side of the school, & I was late to third today.

Also, because they're so dessperate, I was asked to join the Academic Team how ever you spell it, & whatever you call it.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html