Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today
Quote:Originally posted by NYxCalm
hahahaha rednecks are people who're... corn fed... armed with shotguns, dangerous and known to umm... [peers over shoulder] pssh they're basically crazy farmers who don't like you cause you know how to type and speak good english. howdy! Big Grin

ok now that was rude and if i still live in russha and i still lived on a farm would you call me a red neck no now dont go sayin that all red necks live like that :mad:
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
Lol reminds me of a joke: What's a redneck's last four words before he dies?

Hey Y'all watch this!!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Rednecks are back woods country folk who drag around shot guns in the beds of their jacked up pick-up Fords. They are mostly church going types, but everynow and then they skip church and go hunting. I grew up in a redneck town, and thankfully I didn't turn out one. I mean I have a birthmark on the back of neck that makes my neck look red, but that's as far as it goes.
The monkey with the most
They also drink a lot of beer, & have huntn dogs, and normally a "mut" that's either tied to, or stays around their front door. I myself am "blessed" with being related to a lot of these people on my mother's side of the family, which is where I get my woodsman's knowledge from, although I'm a "city" person because I HATE DIRT! can't stand it & am elergic (heysi) to it & dust. If not for all that I might have ended up like them.

Also the fact that I grew up in the back woods sometimes shows in the way I talk. I've been made fun of many times in chatrooms for using the word Yall, & even at school because I pronounce something as somptin.

Ayways back on the subject of violence. I supposively tried to kill one of my good friends, or so he claims. I swear it was an accident, had it not been, I wouldn't have missed. Long story short, he was stoned, & was acting like he was sneaking up on me using his ninja "powers". Well, the entire night me & Chris had been talking about beating up the kids that mess with us at school seeing as how they were there, & we missed the fight some of them happened to start that day at school. Now I had thought the urge to fight had passed. Well, when he jumped out from behind the truck I was standing beside I kicked at him from a yard away, you know to demonstarate the fact that had he attacked me I would have put a foot up side his head.
Well, he sprayed me with silly string & I lost it, & ended up stabbing at him 4 times with a pen, then punching at him, which I justify & would still justify had I hit him, in the fact that he was stoned. And my Master preaches against stoners, that & two, most the people I hate are stoners.
But, I still claim my attacking him was an accident, which it was. Or else I would have attack closer than about a foot & 1/2 away.
He's still yet to forgive me, so I'm down another friend.

But, on the bright side, Master finaly asked his g/f about all the stuff he had heard, come to find out it was lies, like I had told him, & so his shotgun shall stay in his closet, & his brains in his head.

Peace.

Edit for one last thing.

Because when three boys attack one kid, David tried to help, now they want to beat the crap outta him... sad, so very sad...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
:eek: the voices in your head are bad! :eek:

drink lots of mountain dew and all your problems will go away! :p
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
heck no, one of the last times I drunk a normal mountain dew my parents thought I had been smoking something, it makes me super hyper some of the times. I bounce off the walls, skip & sing, it's not a pertty site, trust me & those who've seen me.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

It's been a while since I have been in school, but I know there were ALWAYS guns at my school. It was never that big of a deal to anyone. We had cops that watched the halls and parking lots every day, because we had 7 shootings in the first 12 weeks of the school year. And what was always funny to everyone is that not a single one of the shootings made it on the news.
And this was WAY before the whole columbine(spelling?) thing. So just because you never had a problem with guns at your school, don't say that it doesn't happen.
All of this happened in 1994 at my high school in Mt. Juliet, TN. I bet you can't even find that town on a map it's that small.
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]
Meowchi, this is exactlty what I don't understand about some Americans. If you had 7 shootings in 12 weeks, how come it's no big deal for you when people bring guns to school. This should in my eyes make you want to stay away from them and know how serious guns are.
But the opposite happens, seeing how cassualy you write about guns at your school, you get used to it.

I'm just really glad guns aren't as common over here as they are in some parts of America. I would not be comfortable going to school if I knew I could get hit by a stray bullit of some testosterone tripping redneck(Big Grin just learned a new word). If this was the case here I would say FUCK education as long as my goverment can not ensure my safety when I'm trying to learn something.
It's not really getting used to seeing people get shot or seeing guns at school every day, it's more like getting numb to it. You come to accept that the school isn't going to do any thing about it and neither is anyone else.
I have heard that things have gotten a lot better at that school since then. So I guess it was just a bunch of kids in my class that were gun crazy. And the other thing that was different about my school, was it wasn't red necks that were bring guns. It was all the kids that got picked on every day. The first person that every got shot at my school was a red neck that was always picking on this one black kid. So one day that red neck was being his usual self and started to beat up the other kid and the kid pulled out a gun and shot him right there in the parking lot.
That is what started all the shootings. Black kids against the red necks. They fought every day after that.
But as far as the USA goes, I don't think we need gun control as much as we need some anger management. That's just my opnion.
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
heck no, one of the last times I drunk a normal mountain dew my parents thought I had been smoking something, it makes me super hyper some of the times. I bounce off the walls, skip & sing, it's not a pertty site, trust me & those who've seen me.

Amen to that!!! Just kidding, I kinda miss Kester's walks around the track nowadaysBig Grin
The monkey with the most
Some kids broke into the school last night, one got sliced up pertty bad & left blood all over the place. They trashed the lunch room, & spraied the fire extingishers all over the east wing. One of the peoples I hang out with said she knew who did it, but wasn't to tell anyone, not that anyone cared. It was kinda funny, they accounced of the intercom thingy something about thank you to all students & staff members for handling this situation so well. At which point most the kids in my class asked what happened.

That would be the mentality at TCHS...
The monkey with the most
Dohzz.....i was walking down the stairs to go to my Calculus class on Tues 10/28 evening around 6.30pm. I saw this girl being harrassed by, i supposed, ex-bf. He was grabbing her and not letting her go. Heard her say, 'I'm getting married but not to u". Half an hour later, while in class, heard so much police sirens. One of my classmates came late to class and he said a girl was stabbed, well, at the staircase which I came up from.
Dang........what's the big deal about being dumped? I think the most moronic thing to do is to be crazy abt lost love. There are no lag of men and women out there. Why give up a whole sandy beach for a miserable grain of sand? Baka!
I think you should have tried to help the girl. I would have even though I'm only 5'3" and 120 lbs. Not saying your a bad person for not helping her, but just that it might have saved her life.
The monkey with the most
Erm...look at it this way.....how would you know he's gonna stab her? They weren't fighting.....that guy just wouldn't let her leave. There weren't any yellings/punches or anything. She wasn't asking anyone for help. She wasn't even looking at anyone for any help. There was a security button on the pillar she was standing next to. If she's really needing help, she would have just pressed it or scream out for help. There are always ppl around in the school.
Lonely, you are still young. When you've reached my age, Sad you'll know what to stay out of. When it is not your own relationship problems, stay out of it. If you managed to calm them down (if they are your friends), they may thank you. If you failed, they may end up hating you. If they are strangers, you might end up getting battered.
The girl and I had eye contact when I went down the stairs. She just looked pissed, she's not scared, she didn't look like she needed hlep at all. If she had looked at me with that "HELP ME" look, instead of the "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?" look, I would have helped.
I'm 5'5" and 100lbs, hey, I fear for my own safety too and I really do not have time to meddle in silly affairs. Actually, i don't mind you thinking that I'm a bad person Big Grin coz I believed that it's her fault that she did not ask for help since there were so many ppl around and the security dept was just a finger tip away.
Btw, she didn't die. She was just stabbed.....................