DREAM pLACE
1) Australia or New Zealand - My friend went to Australia on a foreign exchange program, and she brought back a bunch of pictures. She said the landscape there was awesome, and the people were pretty friendly. I'd love to see some of New Zealand's landscapes. I've seen pictures and I have to say it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen picture-wise. I'd have to say it must be breath-taking actually standing there seeing it in all its majesty.

2) Brazil - I've heard some crazy stories about Carnival. It'd be sick to go there for it. From what I hear it's 10 times better than Mardis Gras, and Mardis Gras was WILD!! That and the beautiful women!

3) Japan - Just cause I've always been interested in anime, and what better then to visit the source of it all. Not to mention the nifty gadgets you can buy and bring back and say to all your friends "Look! You won't be able to own something like this for another 2 years, so yes you can now be jealous."

4) Amsterdam - What can't you do in Amsterdam?

There are some other places I wouldn't mind visiting, but those are my top four.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Damn Tripp I'm glad you reminded me of Amsterdam, I would love to go there as well. Dude Carnival rules, now those people know how to party, specially the ladies. I went there a couple of years ago I think I was 21, the nightlife is amazing. They don't stop partying for a month!!! and the water fights were awesome too.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Yeah, I've heard all kinds of stories about Carnival. I'd love to go there sometime. I just need to opt out some time to actually go. I'd go alone, but I hate going on a trip by myself. Half the fun is being stupid with people you know lol. That or just watchin people you know be stupid.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Wow i see that alot of you like New Zealand. I have lived here my entire life(only 21years) and am ashamed to say i have seen very little of it.I havnt been any further than half way down the north island.(about 10-15 hrs driving)I grew up in the country (Dairy farms etc) Then moved to houhora harbour (with my father) but am now in tauranga (with my mother.(what can i say the rent is cheap Smile Houhora is a pretty cool place as long as your into outdoor activities.I used to do alot of fishing, both sport and game.although the only marlin ive landed was tag and released as it was only about 80kg.Scuba diving is also good and while i have all the gear have done very little.My father has a 42ft launch which we spend alot of time on.
the harbour in the evening is pictured

Attached Files
.jpg   1025164e.jpg (Size: 63.07 KB / Downloads: 8)
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Austria- Thats the one place Ive always wanted to see. then possibly Japan- i hear its super over crowded thou- would love to see the studio Gibli museum and the tour.