Drunk Q!!!!11
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
as for the rape situation, taking advantage of someone isnt raping them

Actually, consent while drunk isn't considered consent here at my school.
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
give me a jack and coke and i would be ya best friend for life thats the way i always get my stuff from my famliy Big Grin Big Grin that and my cigg's

o an i would have waited to ill she was asleep to fuck her

Maybe your little underage ass could get away with it, but taking advantage of someone who is drunk or passed out is rape.
Next time anything like that comes across your brain, don't post it, out of respect for everyone.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
indeed the irish sterotype does have origin as well as truth. basically the irish were always (as in past 200 years) heavy drinkers, not particularly heavy but heavy compared to everyone else. internationally word got round about this due to irish scholars, which were considered to be some of the best in the world. the problem was that most irish scholars were upper-class snobs who looked down upon the lower classes and their habbits (a lá drinking). the writings and opinions of these scholars greatly exaggerated how much the irish drank and a sterotype was born, but indeed the irish have always drank quite abit.

*also alcohol was irelands 2rd biggest export before the industryal revolution, therefore many would associate ireland with drinking

as for the rape situation, taking advantage of someone isnt raping them, they are both completely different things, although they are both the wrong thing to do (some more wrong than others). i respect kakomu for doing the right thing and i would expect any other young male to do the same (even GTO)

and lay off ngckld, the guys got a dickhes gotta use it. although im sure he wasnt sincere about what he said, and if he is then fair play, as long as it aint my sister!

i was not that serrious about doin it but i was just typin at i though
and sanosuke i would not do any thin to your sister.
i am tryin not to afend any 1 i was like messed up yester day.
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas