Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Drunk Q!!!!11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all you ass feces !! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Damn, im very drunk and the club i went to had sknaky hos and no hot chciks. Bastards.
I was drunk last night. Watched the game at the bar/club. When the Yankees hit that 11th inning homerun, I was just a little bit confused. All I know is that everyone else was down in the dumps that the Yankees won it...

Then my friend started throwing up, so I had to comfort her and put her to bed. I ended up spending the night with her making sure she went to sleep...However, I probably fell asleep before her.

After talking about it with someone today, their first question was: "Did you fuck her?". I don't know about the rest of you, but the thought of screwing a sick girl was pretty repulsive...

Edit: Just realized I mentioned this already...
such sad, sad people who think of screwing drunk girls *note to self, never say anything about screwing drunk girls to kak.*
not drunk girls, sick girls. People who are throwing up... That's disgusting...
oh, i had to babysit a girl that was really sick...it sucked because it gave me a bad vibe and sober me up. She was wearing a thong though so i guess it was worht the time.
I sobered up while helping her out. Slept with her (Just meant I was asleep with her, not the other typing of 'sleeping'), however, when I woke up at 7:30 to go back to my dorm, I was still drunk. Even tho it was cold as fuck outside, I still was wobbling around on the sidewalks :p.
I get back to my dorm, and the room is sorta spinning when I go to sleep. I'm a once a day kinda guy, I don't feel a need to get crunked every weekend day.
wow, drunk again,.

151 Vodka + Pina Colada mix = Bad. Add water so it doesn't taste like shit!!!!

Too bad most of the people at the party were kinda :eek: , so I don't have anyone here right now.
See, I don't drink any more. I babysat sooooo many drunks when I was pregnant, that I don't ever want to be that kind of burden on anyone.
I still don't understand how a group of drunk guys ever makes it home.:confused:
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I still don't understand how a group of drunk guys ever makes it home.:confused:

I don't know how drunk you got, but whenever I'm getting there, I still have some cognative thought left. Sure I'll stumble, laugh and do stupid shit, but at the same time, I just about ALWAYS know where I'm at.
I wasn't drunk, they were. I guess it could have been because they had a DD, they figured they coud get smashed beyond all belief.

There was no way they were making it home by themselves.
True friendship is holding your friends hair back.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya

I don't know how i get home after being drunk as hell and high as a fly but i always make it without harassment from cops. And, i know that i veered from side to side like crazy when i'm like that. Scary.
He, I'm curious. Here in Eurpope people always say we can drink much more than anywhere in the world because we start at a younger age (allthough Russians will win from anyone with their Vodka habbits). So my question is: how many beers till you get drunk?
For me (I'm 24 and can tolerate much less than my friends) it's about 6 liters in 4/5 hours(one crate) and I'll be drunk (assuming I haven't been smoking.) How about you guys/girls?
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
He, I'm curious. Here in Eurpope people always say we can drink much more than anywhere in the world because we start at a younger age (allthough Russians will win from anyone with their Vodka habbits). So my question is: how many beers till you get drunk?
For me (I'm 24 and can tolerate much less than my friends) it's about 6 liters in 4/5 hours(one crate) and I'll be drunk (assuming I haven't been smoking.) How about you guys/girls?

That's around 10-11 pints, isn't it? I would be shit-faced within that time period. That's if I could even manage it. I've always been a lightweight and I can't take much alcohol especially in volume. After 5-6 pints I usually switch to spirits unless it's an all-day session when I can stagger myself.

I don't know how UK males match up - I would probably skew the results - but UK women are said to be the biggest drinkers in Europe.
I start late.

For me, I'll be buzzing at 3 drinks, I'll be wobly after 5-6 drinks and I'll be pretty gone after 7+.

I've never gone to wasted or point of no return yet.
Pages: 1 2 3