Suggestions, Anyone?
Ka-Talliya (ha, got it right), how about Xenosaga: Episode I? Xenogears? Vagrant Story? Chrono Cross? I think that's about it that's not already listed.

Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Don't get me wrong I may change my mind when I beat C:AOS but at this point...nope.

Eh...maybe it's just me...I played through it in 2 days because of a power outage that I had, so I got to see the story unfold within 2 days without many interuptions. I still love that soul ability better than the cards. Just wait till you get near the end...Wink
You know I am loving C:AOS more everyday but I have so many games to play and the RPG's are mounting up on me... must play
and let's not even mention the Series on DVD I have bought and haven't even watched...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I'm in the same boat morg. I have games that I have had for over a year that I haven't beaten yet. Someday I'll get back to them.Smile
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
No kidding, I just now went back to playing Zelda: Wind Waker.
Of course with Schultz gone, I'll have to fill my time with something.Sad Sad Sad
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I still have yet to finish Wind Waker. I just feel if I pay $49.99 for one game I want to make it last.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Glad to hear I'm not the only one with games that are mounting up on me...I still have Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, Grandia Xtreme, and Final Fantasy (1 & 2 bundle) *can't remember the title*...anyway...yeah, I still have some that I haven't played, yet I still want more. Big Grin

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I never did even finish the first Grandia...
three best RPGs ever (well in my opinion)

final fantasy 6 (the rest were nothing in comparrision)
zelda 3: a link to the past (only startin the wind walker today)
secret of mana (fuckin a)
see you space cowboy...
Let's not forget Chono Trigger... Oh and Liz that is my next offer... Schultz has that on the X-box SNES emulator
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yup, found that the other day!!
Pretty cool game!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"