What are people watching now (series)?
I watched (you can probably guess this one) more Hikaru no Go. I'm now on episode 25, and am wondering even more if will go past what I have already read in the manga. Don't tell me though. I want it to be a surprise. Once again I have to recommend this series to all of you. Read Hikaru no Go. Watch it. Love it! NOW! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Kakoi, speaking of Hikaru no Go did the go program I sent you work?

I watched the Cowboy Bebop movie again yesterday.Man, I didn't know there were extras in the DVD till yesterday, it makes a great DVD even better
what version do you have? (I want extras too :mrgreen: )
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
MI, supposedly fx screw up the anamorphic widescreen in their old version ,it was scretched vertically to fit the entire screen and they just sell repackaged MI discs now. Don't know about the AS version
Well the Go program works fine, but I can't register because I don't have e-mail that is based from my computer. I use hotmail and stuff like that. Do you know if any of the free e-mail clients can get you registered. Cause right now all I can do is watch others play (which is awesome!). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
didn't your ISP give you an email address, you've got DSL right? Then you should have at least one email address from your ISP.
I have five, but I don't have them set up. I don't like having it on my computer. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

MI, supposedly fx screw up the anamorphic widescreen in their old version ,it was scretched vertically to fit the entire screen and they just sell repackaged MI discs now. Don't know about the AS version

ok I think thats the one I have, but if not I will still check :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

well you should set one up cause then you can register for the Go program with it.
I think I will do that tonight. :mrgreen: Are you registered? :?
yeah but I rarely go on that program, the players are way to good for me but when you register give me PM nand I'll play you sometime
Sure will. :mrgreen:

I watched the third One Piece movie again! Still one of the best movies I've seen. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Watched a few episodes of Hikaru no Go, up to ep 64, man that show is too addictive but for the first time it doesn't match the manga, they started with the side story episode a bit earlier than the manga did but I'm sure they will continue exactly where they lefted cause those parts were pretty important to the story
BWAHAHAHAA!!!! Sorry. I just called into work and it's cancelled for the second day in a row because of all this snow. =) I'll be posting some more pix in general discussion later. So anyway, there wasn't a lot to do other than watch anime. Wink I watched the last 7 eps of Gundam Wing, followed by Endless Waltz.. Nice ending to the series, I thought. Also watched Disc 3 of Nadesico. A very, very silly series. I love it. Wink Hehe. Today my plan is to watch more Nadesico and start up Haunted Junction. Who knows, maybe I'll even start Trigun. Depends on how the volume of anime I watch, I guess. Wink BTW, just so you guys know, I'm going to private message Steve Pie and ask him to post the last message in this thread, which I will then lock.. I'll also ask him to start a new thread for this subject for us to continue posting on. I think 50 would be a great # of pages to end this one at. So if you see steve post here, do NOT reply please =P
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
yeah, I think that would be a fitting end for this thread :mrgreen:

well anyway, on topic I am sick today, and I have a four day weekend. and I am now watching....dundadada....ONE PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO INCREADIBLY COOL, THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH KAKOI!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am only posting here while I eat my lunch and then it is back to my room for more one piece :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: