What are people watching now (series)?
Good! That is some Serious Fun! (natsume)! Just finished watching Grave of the Fireflies and Ringu! That was some Natsume as well!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
finished eva, probably gonna watch the movies next. basically just waitin for one piece to come and my b-day where I will hopefully be getting FX complete tv/OAV fushigi yuugi. ahh yes life is good :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I finished Crest of the Stars last night. That has to be one of the best series, storywise, that I've seen in a long time. It doesn't have kick ass animation or an awesome soundtrack, but the storytelling is very well done, and in the end, isn't that the most important part of any anime? I wish I had seen it sooner. IF you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely check it out.
Ring is excellent , my favourite horror movie EVER EVER!!!
I'm watching Gundam Wing now, which seems ok, gonna start Eikouden shortly, prolly tonight or tomorrow. Yay, Fushigi Yugi goodness. =) Got Nadesico on tap as well, will prolly start that this weekend. I work this saturday, so I guess it won't be much of an anime weekend. =/ Ah well.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I watched episodes 80-85 of One Piece today. I will be watching some Hikaru no Go tonight! Big Grin

Ring is an excellent movie! Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Hello all...
"And you will shed tears of scarlet..."
hello....

well anyway, I am psyched, because I just recieved all of one peice in the mail, I am getting fushigi yuugi tv/ova, berserk and gundam wing endless waltz from different relatives on my upcoming b-day, and I just placed an order for Maison Ikkoku at animeniacs.net, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I watched the first disc of Hikaru no Go last night. I highly recommend this series to all of you. Watched through episode 89 of One Piece as well. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
FUCK MY ASS!!!!!! FedEx came eariler then expected and I missed my Macross set!!!
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Quote:Originally posted by "Vinny"

FUCK MY ASS!!!!!!

I'd rather not. But boy wonder might be up for it.
Ill take a pass on this one 8O 8O 8O 8O

Sorry, couldn't pass up the opportunity to make fun of Burt Ward. 8)
yeah, I am used to getting alot of lip about my avatar, although I wonder if I enjoy defending him because I use him for every board I go to. :mrgreen: (or possibly I am just to lazy to search for a new one :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

Decided to watch FLCL again, that series never gets boring.

Hey Vinny, tell me how the subs are for the Macross set, I'm not to picky about subs but there are certain limits, Cowboy Bebop MI Confusedweatdrop: