What are people watching now (series)?
Nah, it's the nickname for the series. Overall the plot really sucked. Though it definitely had it's moments. Especially the Russia episode. I hated the series because I bought 3 copies in a row that wouldn't run the second disc.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yeah, I did the same thing with the bebop movie, kept on screwing up and then on the third one I found out that it was my dvd player :mrgreen: but it wasnt just that.... some other wierd stuff happened..... oh well I dont feel like explaining. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
It was just an error from the company. Not my fault at all. It never is. :mrgreen:

yes, flawless steve :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Man, my video store is selling all of their old VHS of anime for $5. I bought about $50 worth so far. Got Ogre Slayer 1&2 and Laughing Target.

I do not get vhs no matter what. dvd all the way! :mrgreen: well that is unless they were free :mrgreen:

That's what I don't get. You can't see Laughing Target on DVD, so you'll ignore it. That's just crazy.

yep, I hate vhs so much, they wear out and you cannot watch them ever again, but dvds are eternal as long as you keep good care of them :mrgreen:

I've owned VHS for 3 years and watched them 16 times(plus they were used) and they still work fine.

well maybe you had good luck I dont know, I just think that dvds are superior in every way and therefore the only things worth my money. :mrgreen:

It's superior yes. But for $5, and the fact that you won't see the titles make it to DVD. Have you heard of Windaria? :mrgreen:

no, give me the plot synopsis, the way I see it there is alot of great anime on dvd that I want to get before I go out and buy vhs, and mind you I do not have a rental shop that is giving anime vhs away for $5 each.

Ebay is cheap too. Do any places sell anime around your area (other than a major chain)?

my comic book store but they have mostly american stuff and their anime/manga selection is limited.

I have one near me too.