What are people watching now (series)?
you don't ever stop posting.... do you? LOL

but yeah..... i just finished watching Fushigi Yugi series 2 this evening (i think me and my sis went through series 2 in like 2 nights ;P ).... and i was quite pleased with the finale.... and quite sad from the events that took place..... but overall i LOVE the series n_n

now to get watching the OAV tomorrow n_n
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Simply put, KOR is one of the best series ever created. Did you get to check the suggestions I gave you, I forget what post they were in.
Nah i haven't checked out the suggestions yet.. I have been watching Hack/Sign lately which is a great series if you really like computers etc.. But i am trying to find that post that you did.. I can't remember what thread it was in.. ;o(
Yeah I don't know either. I look for it. Had some good ones on there. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I found the link.. ;o) god it was buried
http://www.import-anime.com/phpbb2/viewt...ht=suggest
Excellent!!!!

Hope you haven't seen any of those series. :mrgreen: That would keep you busy for a while.

Does anybody know if Maison Ikkou will be released on r1 disks?
Yup. There is a tentative R1 box set of the first 36 episodes hyrbid. It would be second half 2003. :mrgreen:

Where can I get maison ikkoku on the internet, ive tried kazaa already and im guessing my only option is with irc. It seems like a vey good series and I want to check out a couple of episodes before purchasing the MI 10 DVD set.
Just finished Onizuka. Great show. Check out my extensive review. Probably watch Ranma 1/2 Movie 1 and some Dancougar.

Not sure where to get Maison Ikkoku on the net. The set will be good. Just splurge. :mrgreen:

GTO is great, but the last episodes isn't that good. I'm probably going to get the R1 for episodes 43 since I didn't really get what was going on.
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Ahhh, football sunday. What a great day to wake up before 6 AM and watch the entire Boogiepop Phantom series in one sitting... My, that was fun. Wink What else did I watch this week.. Digi Charat Movie, which I don't recommend unless you're a fan of the series because of the heavy concentration of engrish...Oh, and I finished Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances). Natsuki/Bellreisa was right... It's great till the last 9 eps or so. I'd still recommend it to anyone who likes a good Shoujo Romance, but man did it ever get weird... On tap for this week is the Oh! My Goddess stuff on R1 and El Hazard:The Magnificent World (AS). I'm looking forward to it. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I have some much things to do this weekend. I barely have time to watch anything. Probably next weekend, I'm going to try to do a 48 hrs anime weekend.
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Well that's impossible. 48 hrs. of anime will kill you. Though that would be a nice way to die. Going to watch Urusei Yatsura Vol.5 tonight. :mrgreen: Bringing it back underground. :mrgreen:

Waiting for my YUA set. Until then I'm going to finish up the Urusei Yatsura volume and start watching Excel Saga. Also plan to squeeze the first Ranma 1/2 movie in there. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My 2000th post. It came faster than my 1000th. Or at least I thought it did. Any who in case anybody was wondering, I am the #1 whore around here. No wait stunna, that's what I meant, #1 Stunna. Uh what, uh what.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: