What are people watching now (series)?
I watched the episode entitled "Hikaru vs Akira" yesterday. It got me so excited then slammed me back into reality very fast! 8O 8O

The Gambling King is the man! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Watched Lupin III the castle of Calisgatro. Love it and wish more Lupin III movies are available in HK DVDs.

Also have watched the first 5 eps of Lupin III first TV series. Hehe..it was definitely like watching 70's Spiderman and Incredible Hawk that are still showing in late weeknights on cartoon channel. However, I must say the villans are pretty ingenious despite the laughable video quality. Lupin III first TV series is episodic.
Castle of Cagliostro is one of the best movies, EVER.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Watched Steel Angel Kurumi disc 5 and Noir disc 2.
Hey guys! Watched 1 more Ranma ep and the 2nd disc of Ayashi No Ceres today. I think I'm gonna watch the last disc of Ayashi No Ceres tonight, or at least some of it.. Hey, I need you guys's help for a bit here. You all see the post count on this thread, right? When it reaches #998, PLEASE stop posting. I'm gonna post #999 explaining that I'm locking the thread.. I will then send steve a message, will get JJ to mod him, he will unlock the thread, post #1000, and then he will start this topic over. Thanks so much for the help on this one, guys. I think it will make a really cool end to the topic.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
ijust started to watch FLCL-does anyone know what anime im talking about-i like this anime it is very good
"i am not afraid of death.i'm just dreaming a dream that will go on forever......
FLCL is AWSOME! I just watched Goldenboy in Japanese for the first time, it is sooooooo amazing. I have always loved Goldenboy and now I own it all! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA I love HK!!! I also recieved Rhxephon and have watched the first ep and it is amazing too!!!! Gotta' watch so much ANIME!!!!!!!! And Play Zelda too!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Watched some the 1st volume of Hellsing and I'm up to vol 4 of Garasarki. Garasarki is pretty good, its pacing is a little slow but I like the plot line

Hellsing is just plain bad ass
dont wanna get off topic but what type of anime does Garasarki fall into?
"i am not afraid of death.i'm just dreaming a dream that will go on forever......
I would say political drama. I wouldn't call it a mecha series cause its really doesnt concentrate on it. I've only seen all of it yet though

Shibo's Edit: Please do not post anything following this post!!! Post #1000 is reserved for Steve The Talking Pie, any responses will be deleted! The thread will be locked following his post and Steve will restart it for us!! Thank you for your cooperation!
Wow, it's been a while. I've been trying my best to watch my stuff, but it keeps getting worse. My VHS collection is now safe at 262 and my DVDs are stuck at 100 something. I've been going nuts on Urusei Yatsura. Originally I was at episode 16. Now I'm at episode 62. Also I've been watching some obscure stuff like, Garaga and Laughing Target.

Sadly my watching has diminished as of late. My courtship with my lady friend hasn't been going as stellar as planned, but things will work out in the end. :mrgreen:

Also I've been studying my ass off. Without joking around, I do homework on Saturday nights and it rolls over to Sundays. I've been writing paper after paper. Arrgghhhhhhh.

SARS slowed down my import shopping but we'll see how long that lasts. :wink:

As for people talking about me coming back this summer. Sorry, but it doesn't look likely. I signed up to take a Chemistry course at the community college (I'm still in high school and have some serious work ahead of me). This runs most of the summer, so I'll be putting most of my time in that. Cry
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection