What are people watching now (series)?
Hmm, Teagan. A good series that's cheap.. How about AS Kare Kano? Great series. I'd recommend Angelic Layer if you haven't seen it. the first MI box has great subs.. The 2nd box is a little more sketchy but by that time you already know all the character names so the fact that they screw them up isn't so bad. MI Card Captor Sakura isn't quite so cheap, nor is MI Maison Ikkoku but I feel the need to recommend both cause they're fantastic. Hmm, so what am I watching? I finished up the 2nd disc of Outlaw Star MAC. I'd recommend that too if I wasn't sure I was one of the only anime fans out there that hasn't already seen it. Wink I watched Excel Saga R1 disc 5 today, and am now pondering starting Ayashi No Ceres as soon as this Red Sox game ends.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I pulled a marathon last night and watched from episode 6 of berserk to the end and I have to say that is one of the worst endings, ever!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

and then I also watched some maison Ikkoku this morning finished the first 10 episodes on the first disc. I have to say that I love it so far, doesnt even come close to one piece but I am still very happy that I purchased it :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
ok..OptomisticOx has said he has FX's One Piece, which according to Animeniacs, is released til ep 97. I see AnimeLib has MI One Piece box 5 (which allegedly released til ep 112?). Animeniacs shows AV One Piece is released to ep 109.

This eps releases is quite confusing.

Anyway, may I ask does the subtitle quality of AV/MI/FX One Piece is more or less the same? I dread a title that is like Takahashi's InuYasha that has an undetermined ending. It is the biggest reason that I'm reluctant to collect this title.
Quote:Originally posted by "Shibo"

Hmm, Teagan. A good series that's cheap.. How about AS Kare Kano?

Get the MI Kare Kano because the AV Kare Kano I have (which oddly has a different cover than the current AV Kare Kano but I'm positive it's a AV release :? ) has ep 15 not subtitled. I ended up going through the trouble to locate and download the fansub.
Quote:Originally posted by "neoEIN"

ok..OptomisticOx has said he has FX's One Piece, which according to Animeniacs, is released til ep 97. I see AnimeLib has MI One Piece box 5 (which allegedly released til ep 112?). Animeniacs shows AV One Piece is released to ep 109.

This eps releases is quite confusing.

Anyway, may I ask does the subtitle quality of AV/MI/FX One Piece is more or less the same? I dread a title that is like Takahashi's InuYasha that has an undetermined ending. It is the biggest reason that I'm reluctant to collect this title.

the fx is the same as the AV from how I understand it, I would just suggest getting one piece FX up to 97 because it is slightly discounted if you get it that way, and then get the rest that is out AV. the MI is different however. I think the subs are worse so I would just say go with FX and AV.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

look look! im only a semi-baka now!
see you space cowboy...
niceness, movin on up sanosuke, just get up to "no life but anime" :mrgreen:

indeed, just like ash kechum, i will be the very best there ever was!
see you space cowboy...
I dont think he ever said that, you just stole that from the theme song :mrgreen:

man I want to go watch some more maion Ikkoku...

he might have said it once? anyway what series am i watching now? the irresponsible captain tylor ova collection, its pretty good but not half as good as the tv series (well so far). im lookin forward to seeing one piece, .hack//sign and the lupin 3rd tv in the near future... :mrgreen:
see you space cowboy...
I'm still waiting on Fushigi Yugi Suzaku to come in so I can finish watching the series. I only have 8 more episodes to go until I finish Kimagure Orange Road. And I'm still working on Maison Ikkoku. I just bought the 1st 4 discs of Urusei Yatsura off EBAY since no HK's exist for it. Am really looking forward to check it out since it 's by Takahashi.
Hey Ox, what was so bad about the ending to Berserk? This is one of the main anime's I'm looking forward to watching (waiting for an FX perfect set ^_^.) But was the ending just sad, depressing, and shocking, or was it just a stupid point to end on that wrapped up nothing?

Kinda know what I mean?
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
From what I've heard, it's the latter. I'm still waiting to watch the final 2 discs. I've heard that the manga goes well beyond where the series left off.
It is a little of all of them. I can't say anymore about Berserk. You have to get it for yourself. Trust me you'll like it.

One Piece FX is a rip of the AV disks. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yes. Get it, watch it, love it, get pissed at it, watch it again, love it again, get pissed again. That is what Berserk will do to you but it is still The best anime ever. =P
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"