My Live Journal
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
You mean it isn't obvious? Come on now, my few posts are way to bitchy and guy focused to be anything but feminine. At least I do hope my venting or fooked up stuff comes across that way. But whatever turns you on =D And yaoi all the way!

Yes all mighty Kami-sama of yaoi! XD

I suppose we do act to odd on this forum though...>> But that's just the way we are. We were born this way, and we'll die this way. Big Grin

Baka Pride Minna-san ^____^
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
Baka Pride Minna-san ^____^

Woot! Woot!
Maybe i just suck at life, but i have screwed genders before in messageboards. Vicious, i definitely knew your sex, but there was no declaration of orientation in anything i remember reading by you. I always just assumed you were heterosexual, and was just proven correct. As for the other two, well, i didn't remember reading their posts, though i'm sure i came across one or two.

Anyhow, now that that's over, I agree with Vicious. Hop to it, eh? (not Canadian.)
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
what
Well, I just updated it again. I'll try to post on it at least once a week. It's funny though. Despite my life being boring and nothing special happening, I still write long entries on there. :confused:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live Journal Zagatto 14 5,138 10-28-2005, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Elcoholic
  Anyone here use Live Journal? SilverMuraki 21 8,032 06-05-2004, 10:37 PM
Last Post: SilverMuraki