Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Live Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For anyone whose having trouble sleeping and needs something boring to put themself to sleep, you can check out my livejournal at:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/vicious4949/
Woo hoo something new for me to read whilst I waste away at this boring job. Woohoo. Muraki does serve a purpose after all.
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
Muraki does serve a purpose after all.

Hahaha. If you say so. :p
Ouch. Feeel the burn.
the chronicles of riddick was good, but it needed an r rating for me to be sold on it, it had the violence but no blood, no realism, this movie did not need to be a pg-13 sci fi adventure movie like hellsing. It should have been done like pitch black. I'm begining to hate hollywood even more than what i already do.
sorry for the rant.
Quote:Originally posted by israfel

sorry for the rant.

Don't worry. I'll be ranting about it in my journal the next time I post.
Ouch. Feeel the burn.

%#*&! I do serve a purpose!!!! Unless you want to walk to the con >>
Heh, I finished Ceres and looky who's on the net! And wtf, me walk? No no no, I could always get a ride but I wonder if someone will have money Rolleyes
Heh, I finished Ceres and looky who's on the net! And wtf, me walk? No no no, I could always get a ride but I wonder if someone will have money Rolleyes

Yeah I'm sure you could get a ride from one of those random baka's you know, but then what would you have to do to get a ride >>!
If you guys are gonna continue flirting with each other, why don't you go rent a room.

And tape whatever goes on in said room and mail it to all us IA forum goers. :eek:

Actually . . . forget the rest of them. Just mail it to me. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
If you guys are gonna continue flirting with each other, why don't you go rent a room.

And tape whatever goes on in said room and mail it to all us IA forum goers. :eek:

Actually . . . forget the rest of them. Just mail it to me. Big Grin

Your not the first to think that. And yes there are video's, many video's.... Big Grin Yiou can paypal me over the money if you want one! Only $5.00! *wink, wink*
Not that i care anyway, but you mind telling us what sex any of you are? It's not to pass judgement or anything, but in this case it would help me figure out what was being conveyed in your posts.
Well, if you don't know what I am by now, then I can't help you. :mad:

And since I'm the one telling them to make a video . . . do you honestly think I'd want to see any naked guys humpin' each other? :eek:

But anyways, they both 'claim' to be girls.
You mean it isn't obvious? Come on now, my few posts are way to bitchy and guy focused to be anything but feminine. At least I do hope my venting or fooked up stuff comes across that way. But whatever turns you on =D And yaoi all the way!
Ohhh....I wish were an oscar mayer wiener, that is what I'd truely like to beeeeee, Cause if I were an oscar mayer wiener....Everyone would be in love with me!

Sorry I had the urge to serenade you guys in here!
Pages: 1 2