Are you orders taking its time to arrive?
where you located oxyclean? We seem to be in the same boat.

other than one person who's 2nd order came fedex everyone else seems to be on the east coast.
Sorry, I forgot to include that. I'm in Texas.
I know how tough it is to wait for stuff, after 2 or 3 days you go nuts checking the mail box, wanting to know where your stuff is. on average it takes just over two weeks , but I've also received them in 3 days. ( but this only happened once ) But believe me you will get it, give it another week before you get too concerned -I know what its like ! Love them damn animes too-
i usually get my orders in 5-7 days and i live in ireland!
see you space cowboy...
I think JJ sends stuff to the US by Canada Post small package airmail. I send stuff out that way too and it usually gets there is a week including West Coast (I'm on the East Coast) but a couple times it took nearly a month for my stuff to get to the US. My theory was that the post office mistakenly shipped my stuff by groundmail which takes around a month to be delivered. Just a theory of mine.
it makes one wonder- When it is shipped canada airmail and then it gets to my home in the US ( 2-3 weeks latter ) -They might treat it like 4th class mail because its not US postal and they do not get any money for it- Import anime is not far from me in relative distance( Im about 45 minutes out of buffalo ) and if you were that far from me in the US id have it maximum in three days first class- which makes me think US postal treats it like charity- Ive almost asked to have it upgraded to fed ex because it does not get hung up in customs etc.- Maybe we should explore this option in the future- to get our stuff faster.
puzzleguy, I been having issues with FedEx Ground too... they tend to "loose" packages, atleast with tracking number and after calling around they "find" it.. and the delivery times are far longer from what FedEx Ground Rep qoated me... (3-4 days for CA while in reality it takes like 10 business days)

We now have an option for Xpress Post USA shipping at the top, its abit costly but its fast, its basically Priority Mail coming from Canada, all big orders get it automatically while if u want to upgrade your small one, add the additional shipping.
What puzzles me is why the sudden snag.

like I said alex sent one of my orders on august 20th and it came august 27th

and others before it came within the same time frame.

then another one alex shipped on the 28th of august and its hit a snag.

Went the post office and they said they have nothing for me. I'll try again friday.

But alex what consitute large order? 100/200+ if so in the future I'll just sit out and buy all at once. Even though it'll put a strain on my budget but i'd rather recieve than sit in limbo.
ufwa, large orders is anything thats over 1kg (2.2lb) this way i have no choice but to send it via anything but small packet air service.

(which is about 110-120+ orders)
It takes 2 weeks to get my order from Hong Kong (I live in Canada). If my sub are in backorder, it can take 1-2 months to get. My store receives stuff every 2 weeks so I need to be patient
[Image: bl453.png]
EMS from Hong Kong takes only a day or 2 but usually customs and Parcelforce in the UK delay it for a few days, defeating the point of express. Sad
Anyone thats been having problems got their stuff yet? Just want to know where I stand in relation to the rest of the packageless people out there.
Alex sent me a package via Canada Xpress delivery. Don't know what happened but it took 10 days to get to me. Could have to do with all the anti-terrorist shit going down here nowadays (Thats my guess anyway).
Whoohooo i got my order in finally.. It only took a month for it to get in.. Damn slow ass mail.. Which i probably think is from the us side.. because i got a letter on the 29 Sep and it asked me to respond by the 26th.. LOL..
dude i better not have to wait this long to get my GTO or else JJ may have a suicide hanging over his head!
see you space cowboy...