Angels in the Court
yea Nutech is really cheap... those bastards put 30 mins on DVD and get this... they put trailers on the OTHER SIDE OF THE DVD... wtf? i mean they cant fit some shitty trailers (which was like thumbnail trailers...) I mean DVD5 holds like 2 hours... they must be using DVD -10 (thats a negative heh)
http://www.mokkorianime.com/cgi-sz/webcw...2397091.d9

DVD -10! *lmao* But, did they really do that? About the trailers I mean...? @_@ That's horrible...
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Wow the first link you gave is going pretty slow. Then again I could be my computer. What are you talking about? 60 SDRAM is plenty.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yea, their discs dont have any graphics on them and are basically the data side on both sides.... 30 min hentai episode one side and on the otherside the trailers (which i said before, were really really small windows... much like an animated buttons really.... very shitty)
Wow they suck. I guess they get away with it. At least they have adult film stars do the voices. But where's Kobe Tai or Meiko Lee?

I wonder if HK would ever do Nutech rips. That would really be good.

news from the front.... AS is releasing a rip of Angels in the Court Wink should be out soon
Sweet I'll definately buy it. Hope they release some ripped Pia Carrot and Heat for all Seasons. Cool Devices would be pretty good. Is the Urotsuki Doji release a rip?[/siz]

yea Urotsukidoji is R1 rip... (its the first 5 episodes though.. I think total is 11 or 12)

they have Deamon Beast Invation 1-6, Lady Blue, Venus 5, E`L (uncencored.. they have cencored out already) Mission of Darkness, Nightmare Campus and Kite Directors Cut (basically the uncencored version, still a few seconds of underage sex scenes are cut)
Cool! I'll be waiting for Angels in the Court, then. ^_^ Thanks for the info, JunkieJoe! ^_^
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Right I can get my hentai fix soon enough. HK is making leaps and bounds with their DVDs.