Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Angels in the Court
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know what this is like? Yes, I know it's hentai, but it looks cool. Does anyone know if it's rape... or cute stuff? @_@ Thank'o'rama.
I've been interested in this series too. From what I've gathered was that it wasn't necessarily rape or severe bondage. However with the Nutech's releases they are often very harcore, with some exceptions.
its more on the "cute" side of hentai... been a while since i seen it (way before Nutech release...) this new hentai dvd is of part 2 though.. its not out in USA.. yet... (maybe?)
All HK Hentai DVDs are mosiaclly censored. Does that take away from the overall watch?[/siz]
nah its still fun to watch Smile
Heh Heh that's good to know. HK put's out some titles that won't come to the US. :mrgreen: Karte anyone?
Karte aka Night Shift Nurses, did come out in US... just they cut about 20 mins from the frirst 3 episodes (while they didnt and wont release the other 2)
That's what I mean. It's isn't uncut, and they would never release the rest of it.
It's a sequel...? @_@ I should have guessed when I saw the "II" sign. Tongue Is the first one out on HK DVDs?
first part... no not out
DAMN IT! >_< What about officially?
yea R1 Uncencored version is out by NUTECH
The R1 of Angels in the Court is out.
lol, Five minutes before you said that, I found it somewhere for $25.00. :p I'll have to pick it up sometime soon.
Yeah you can pick it up. Nutech does a great job of squeezing out every drop of money they can. 30 minutes of Pia Carrot for $25. :x 1 Times 3 = $75 for 1 hour 30 minutes. Bastards!!!!
Pages: 1 2