What u like/hate about ur personality
Well you see what I hatye or like about my personality isn't exactly what's good or bad about it.

Like the fact I have ashort fuse, but in return I also calm down quickly. Whereas I would much prefer to just explode & kill someone, instead of threaten, & when they finaly get around to standing up to me, me being out of steam, & having to back down.

Another thing, which I've began to get rid of is willingness to forgive. I found that some people shouldn't be forgiven, one of which being myself.

Considering I have had to readjust my life after I quit studing certain crafts I guess you could say I'm over confident, where in the past I could do somethings I still claim I can do, but probably won't ever be able to do again.

And, well if this counts: It's not really Hematodipsia, but kinda close. (I believe that's the term used for it). At certain times I freak out, fill an emptyness in my stomach & a great bloodlust. At which point I just want to jump someone (not random people, there are only certain people whose neck appeal to me) & drain every last drop of blood from their body. Luckly that hasn't happened in a while, & now when it starts to happen I more or less go sit down & write a story or something. The point of that being that I like being different, but sometimes I scare even myself, because I know for the most part I'm a kind person, but there's still just a something that doesn't feel right.

What was listed above is known by few people, for the most part because all my so called friends would rather laugh at me, & that's something I dislike when I'm being serious.

Another thing I'd have to say I dis-like is my fear of little babies, & my willingness to give my life, or go through tons of pain for what I feel is right, without taking into account other's feelings on the subject.

An example being, for the most part I'd be willing to give my life to save almost anyone I've known for 5 seconds, even those I hate, just because I feel that although all live is equal (weither it be bugs, or humans), some people deserve to live, & can do more for the world, & those around them. Now just incase that came out wrong, no I wouldn't give my life for a bug, now have my big toe smashed into the ground is another thing. I'm scared to death of spiders, but still don't like to see them killed.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well for me it's my ability to come off like a known-it-all or I make the wrong first impression. I have found that if I make a good first impression it's usually because I kept my mouth shut. It's not till after people get a second or third day with me do they find out I am ok if not a good all around guy.

If I could change this I feel I would have more friends, but on that same note I know the friends I have are true blue friends, like the Schultz, Dark, Kakoi, Parn, & Shibo... yea Shibo your in that list...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I always liked ya' Morg! I like some of these new posters too. Like Kakomu and Nglkd and Lonely and Ka-Talliya and stuff. They're all cool. I hope I've never sounded bad towards anyone of them. IA is a great place.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'd have to say that I get absolutely too mental about everything all of the time. I dunno, it never really adds up to much, but I just can't turn off that superstitious fear factory sometimes. Just lost of angst and psychic distress I guess. Sometimes I get a bit huffy with those I am close to as well. Smile But I tell you, I'm really starting to calm down those troublesom alpha waves lately. Smile

Oh, and my mouth: constantly, annoyingly dry. It suuucks. Why me??? Smile
Quote:And, well if this counts: It's not really Hematodipsia, but kinda close. (I believe that's the term used for it). At certain times I freak out, fill an emptyness in my stomach & a great bloodlust. At which point I just want to jump someone (not random people, there are only certain people whose neck appeal to me) & drain every last drop of blood from their body.
Hehe. I feel the same way about the girl from Pirates of the Carribean.
Hehe Smile
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I always liked ya' Morg! I like some of these new posters too. Like Kakomu and Nglkd and Lonely and Ka-Talliya and stuff. They're all cool. I hope I've never sounded bad towards anyone of them. IA is a great place.

And we like you too...I think your kewl, but I'm sure I can't talk for the others. I'm sure enough though that they like you:p
The monkey with the most
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU

You like me, you really like me!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
And I hope you all like me as well! CUZ IF YA DON'T I'LL GIVE YA NIGHTMARES BEYOND YOUR....YOUR DREAMS!!!! I guess.

Besides, you should see my location to the left there. <-
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I hate myself and most of humanity...I'm also too sarcastic and cynical.
[Image: army8_small.jpg]
Now that I've re-read my own post...Maybe I should seek professional help...

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Now that I've re-read my own post...Maybe I should seek professional help...

After I read your post, I now need professional help. ^_^
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Beside being able to prescribe drugs... what can professional help do that
your good friends alread should be doing for ya... and that would be listening to your trouble not so much as in to tell you how to fix then but just to listen.

Oh and Dark, Lonely Monkey, you guys are on my good guy list....

Batz your on my bad and distirbed but still fun to talk to list... LOL
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yay, I'm on the good guy list. Morg, your on my good list as well, but seeing as most of the people that frequent this forum are...I love you guys!!!!Big Grin
The monkey with the most
Quote:Originally posted by Tripp

LOL

As for Morgorath; Well, I don't really have friends anymore, just a group of nerds I hang out with & play cards with, besides that it's just me & my little book I write all my demented thoughts in, most of which compare vampiric lust for blood to human affection. So basicly it's me wandering through my strangest ideas, which basicly multiplies my depression to a stake at which I hear few people are able to go, until the point where you look up into the sky, & the whole world seem to spin around as you feel your body about to explode with pains. And I can't say it isn't the most enjoyable state of mind I've even found. Ok, maybe the second best, but it's the most relyible. Because people come & go, but depression can be summoned at will, & feels just as good.

A piece:
2 years 5 days & probably about 24 seconds. My blood bank lives no more causing me to weep. Death is emanate. New blood surrounds me, but to strong the taste to iron for me to drink.

The rockets fired into the air, & with a loud bang rained down a mist of blood, in which we danced. Covered in blood, we all seemed to glitter in what light was to be found.
I opened my mouth, & took in a breathe of blood , as if it were air, not that the two vary much, both are needed to live, while both can be leathal.

Phyical beauty is only skin deep, while blood runs much deeper, through the brain, & the human soul.

Blood is a taste like no other, drawing in its preditor, & entangling it in its cowagulated* web.
*don't know the spelling, it's when blood turning into a think glob.

I also have one where it compares a virgin's first time at sex to a vampire's first feeding, but it's not really finished.

I know my junk isn't to deep or anything, but you try writing while kids are running across the table itself, & buzzing all round you, trying to cheer you up, while you're trying to harness your misery.

I've said my piece, now may there be peace.

Quote:Originally posted by Tripp

Ha ha ha... indeed... great answer. Big Grin

This is turning out to be an outstanding thread. Smile

Jya.
If nothing more, it makes for a very interesting, if not disturbing, read.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"