Writing a good review
Are you sure you are logged in to the site? not just the forum?
Ehhhh.......actually I did try to log on using the above...but I always get invalid userid. Isn't it supposed to be the same as the userid I'm using now or do I need a new one?? :confused: I stopped trying after awhile. I assumed that since I could summit replies, I'm logged on. :p Guess I'm wrong.Big Grin But do I need a new userid to be able to summit review.
u need to register at the top separetly.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...dohzzzz:eek: thanks ...
I've only wrote reviews for 3 animes on this site. I own many more than that, but it seems that all the other animes that I own already have enough reviews. There are a few MAC Gundams reviews that I have yet to write when I get the time. I tryed to make that Gundam Wing (FX) review, that I just recently did, as detailed as possible...hopefully it worked. Smile
I don't think I have any reviews up. I tried doing one for the Love Hina perfect collection when it first came out. It was a really long and in depth review too, but for some reason there was a glitch and it didn't go through right. So they were like resend it. And I was like I'm not typing all that in again. Most of the sets I have are perfect collections which already have enough reviews up. Only non-perfect ones I have are Maison Ikkoku and Initial D, but there's more than enough reviews for them up already.