Fruits Basket
And I honestly couldn't tell you a damn thing about Funi edits of any DB series because I no longer watch it. I just know that Fruits Basket (although admittedly expensive) was done very well.
They'll charge what the market will tell them to. If they charge 160$ for a 26 episode series and people still buy them then they will continue to charge that price. If I was in their position I would do the exact same thing.

If you don't like it then just don't buy their stuff. Simple as that.
Yeah I agree, about not buying their stuff. I guess I'm a bit sensitive in this issue because back in the day I use to be an associate of Animelabs, and people were always trying to shut us down.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
hmm i was speking about FUNi screwing things up mainly on the basis of the dbgt issue where they are releasing out of order (sorry i didnt know they had plans for the whole thing). Any how I have certainly noticed that the dub for yu yu hakusho has had its story line tweaked a little bit here and there... but about hk FUNi releases it seems that they are out there... Like mac which had released a FUNi rip of Blue Gender...
i would really like ot see a perfect set of Fruits basket... this is a really heart warming series. Smile
oh this series is great, it so sweet and brillant, l love watching this title, its a classic in my opinion
You know the funny part is I wasn't bitching because I'm a cheap ass, I got the first two dvds free from a friend of mine that runs the Dragonballtoys.com website, he gets them free from funimation. Well he hated the series and gave them to me, I was just trying to make a point about The Man coming down on my anime!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fruits Basket Perfect Collection? Kaze 7 3,516 11-20-2005, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Kaze
  Fruits Basket FX Terrex 12 5,483 12-22-2003, 07:05 AM
Last Post: CrayonShinChan
  Fruits basket HK dvd vegeto626 1 2,252 11-15-2002, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie