sailor moon s1 set reviews?
Read Amazons reviews. Mainly their complaint was the sound and also the fact that one set was dub and one was sub. But everyone seems overall happy with it.

Ep 67 eh? I want the WHOLE THING. Glad I didnt buy that.
Well the point is you can't get the WHOLE thing unlessyou buy the R2s. It's not ADVs fault at all. The episode didn't add anything anyhow.

Lots of series go through this. Gundam 0079 got it when it was brought to America, Tomino deleted an episode [Doan's island.] It's not really all that surprising.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Im still fairly new to all your DVD talk, but if Im correct the R2 are the ones only released in Japan, right? Ones that wont play here on a normal DVD player?

That just plain aint right.
Quote:Im still fairly new to all your DVD talk, but if Im correct the R2 are the ones only released in Japan, right? Ones that wont play here on a normal DVD player?

That's right. Plus, they're horribly expensive in comparison to the R1 dvds, and most R2 dvds don't come with english subbing.
Anybody know if there are plans to do a perfect hkdvd set of the subbed Sailor Moon? An Fx set, preferably. Making out my Christmas list, ya know, and that sure would be nice to add... Smile