Adage
Quote:Originally posted by timon
Any more from our senpai?(n or m or am i totally wrong).

It's with an "M" seMpai. Tongue Kakoi has it in his name. And he has studied Japanese for a Long time now. SO THERE YA GO!!!

If it ain't broke, Don't fix it.
Four eyes are better than Two. ( This is mine, and it's retarded)
If it hurts, Don't do it anymore. ( My dad )
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
"Colder than a witch's tit." - My husband
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
"Colder than a witch's tit." - My husband

Isn't that quote like from a movie?

You ever seen those motivational posters. Well here's some demotivational ones.

"For every winner there are dozens of losers. Odds are you're one of them."

"If at first you don't succeed. Failure may be your style."

"Hard work often pays over time, but Laziness always pays off now."

"Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people each year who trying to find it."

"When birds fly in the right formation, they need only exert half the effort. Even in nature, teamwork results in collective laziness."

"The secret to success is knowing who to blame for your failures."

"If you're not part of the solution. There's good money to be made in prolonging the problem."

"Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else."

"It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face."

"If you find yourself struggling with loneliness, you're not alone. And yet you are alone. So very alone."

These demotivationals are courtesy of http://www.despair.com
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
My Drama teacher keeps saying that "Life is like an Eggplant"... And the first person to tell him how it's like an eggplant gets ex. credit. Anyone got any ideas on how the analogy comes full circle??
The monkey with the most
I never really looked at life as being like an eggplant, so when you find out this revelation please pass the knowledge to me, cause I really don't have a clue and would personally spend about 2 no maybe 1 and a half seconds thinking about it. ^_^
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Short -N- Purple.
There's your answer.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
My Drama teacher keeps saying that "Life is like an Eggplant"... And the first person to tell him how it's like an eggplant gets ex. credit. Anyone got any ideas on how the analogy comes full circle??

"Life is like an Eggplant...it is what you make of it."
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Short -N- Purple.
There's your answer.

I never thought of life as purple, but it makes some kind of sense.
The monkey with the most
if u are lonely just dial up lonely monkey
By me for me
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil
Actually there are purple and white eggplants. The white ones are actually shapped like eggs.
Quote:Originally posted by timon
if u are lonely just dial up lonely monkey
By me for me

Ummm... I think I'm good without strange people callin me. If you can find me go for it, but otherwise I'm fine all by my lonesome.
The monkey with the most
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21

Well if it's referring to one's own life, it would be, because it comes from a higher being (plant), being one's parents, while still being under a higher being (earth), or in life God (if you believe in it). And in the end it turns to sh!t. (in other words ift goes off from the parents, dies, & returns to the lord (earth/mother earth, which also goes into why people shouldn't have caskets)

Now on the subject of life in total I'm to lazy to write that, one, or even one that your teacher would atcept or whatever that word is, for any of them.

Anywho:

"Kill or be Killed"

"I'm dollar store playdough. You can mold me, but I'll never be what you want me to be."

and, blah, I'm to lazy to write anymore now.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
"Stupidity should be painful!"

"Work hard, play harder" - if you don't, life gets very stressfull!!
I saw that "Stupidity Should be Painful" on a bumper sticker a few weeks ago and thought it was brilliant. A shining star amongst the adages.

Here's an oldie but a goody,
Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I will break my lever.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
"fat girls need love too" I always thought that was pretty funny. And I can always use it if I ever get to be a fat ass. lol..
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]