I'd love to see these titles get put on HKDVD!
Battle Angel
Voltage Fighters! Gowcaizer
Kimera
8man after.... now... right now
Grave of the firefies... dubbed
Akira.... the old dubbed version.... not the remastered version... which sucks!
oh yeah... & plastic little... dubbed/subbed
I hated Kimera. It was just John Carpenter's Vampires only lame. 8th man after looks really cool. I'd like to see that.
Grave of the Fire Flies = Not likely (its out on 2 HK sets, out by itself as well on Ghibli Box set) no way will HK studios waste money on it again

Akira = Not very likely... unless FX does it... its been released twice already....

Battle Angel = has potential... ADV DVD is out of print (which might create a small problem with getting the source) while theres only chinese HK version of it out... so HK studio's will not really be redoing..

As for others.... time will tell...
I own the OOP Battle Angel disc! And, DAMN is that series cool! I wish the original manga author would have let them continue the show. ;_; But, yeah, that show is awesome! ^_^
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
I didn't really like the preview of it. I will rent it sometime.
The preview doesn't do it justice. Except maybe, that song they play! ^_^ That song rules! ^^
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
The series doesn't look like anything special. Heh Heh this coming from the guy that saw all 76 episodes of Marmalade Boy.
Marmalade Boy? My God, you're a madman!
This girl at my local rental store said the series was awesome. Down to Earth Romance (Maison Ikkoku was down to earth), I figured it was a go. Man it was just kinda there. I got the entire series on VHS for like $45. Not too bad.
I wouldn't give a DIME for Marmalade Boy! @_@
Why's that? Because it's the dreaded shoujo?
No, just because I know it's crap. @_@
Have you seen it? It's not entirely bad. I wouldn't drop R1 prices on it but I got a great deal and it was not horrible.
I've seen the first episode, and that is all I WANT to see.