Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'd love to see these titles get put on HKDVD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Battle Angel
Voltage Fighters! Gowcaizer
Kimera
8man after.... now... right now
Grave of the firefies... dubbed
Akira.... the old dubbed version.... not the remastered version... which sucks!

oh yeah... & plastic little... dubbed/subbed
I hated Kimera. It was just John Carpenter's Vampires only lame. 8th man after looks really cool. I'd like to see that.
Grave of the Fire Flies = Not likely (its out on 2 HK sets, out by itself as well on Ghibli Box set) no way will HK studios waste money on it again

Akira = Not very likely... unless FX does it... its been released twice already....

Battle Angel = has potential... ADV DVD is out of print (which might create a small problem with getting the source) while theres only chinese HK version of it out... so HK studio's will not really be redoing..

As for others.... time will tell...
I own the OOP Battle Angel disc! And, DAMN is that series cool! I wish the original manga author would have let them continue the show. ;_; But, yeah, that show is awesome! ^_^
I didn't really like the preview of it. I will rent it sometime.
The preview doesn't do it justice. Except maybe, that song they play! ^_^ That song rules! ^^
The series doesn't look like anything special. Heh Heh this coming from the guy that saw all 76 episodes of Marmalade Boy.
Marmalade Boy? My God, you're a madman!
This girl at my local rental store said the series was awesome. Down to Earth Romance (Maison Ikkoku was down to earth), I figured it was a go. Man it was just kinda there. I got the entire series on VHS for like $45. Not too bad.
I wouldn't give a DIME for Marmalade Boy! @_@
Why's that? Because it's the dreaded shoujo?
No, just because I know it's crap. @_@
Have you seen it? It's not entirely bad. I wouldn't drop R1 prices on it but I got a great deal and it was not horrible.
I've seen the first episode, and that is all I WANT to see.
Pages: 1 2 3 4