Post your pic !!!! Part 2!!!!!
I don't really have any pictures of me by myself. All my pictures always have me with people. Go fig. Anyway this is the pic I took off of a party I was at. There's others if you want to see on the web site. They're just all over the place.

http://www.angelfire.com/mb2/tripp/Martin.html
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
This is me taken today with my webcam so it not that good. BTW i am not an african american i am a Nigerian. if its works

Attached Files
.jpg   sp04-003.jpg (Size: 16.8 KB / Downloads: 31)
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil
My friend Chika is from Nigeria. He's actually attending Cornell University in New York for his PhD in Computer Science right now. That guy was wicked smart...he double majored and finished in 4 years with a 4.0 average....and he was hardly what you'd label a bookworm....man I don't know how he did it.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Well i can't say that i like that but iam quite ok. Most of us come over here for our University as per me i am still in high school but my sis is in the Uni.
Correction for Kak....I'm 15 almost 16, and I don't hang out with Batz anymore. He decided all of a sudden he hated me, and I moved, so now I'm makin new friends. Nice friendsBig Grin
The monkey with the most
How come no one told me that i am pretty :mad: but if i was a girl all the guy will be holla at me Rolleyes well holla back
You know in my life there's one thing I know that will never happen. Me time traveling to 10 years in the future and punching myself just to say I did it. That and me calling any guy pretty...lol
Heheh .....I know what you mean. BUT I do have a few guy friends who are really "Pretty". I tell them that even though I get "punched" all the time whenever I did that. Smile To tell the truth, they would be really gorgeous as girls. :p
lol. What kind of guys are you hanging out with? I'm not sure I wanna know.
Quote:Originally posted by Tripp
lol. What kind of guys are you hanging out with? I'm not sure I wanna know.

damn tripp, you're the most homophobic person I've ever heard.
Nah I'm not the most homophobic person you'll ever meet. Trust me.
Here's my pic. Keep in mind this is a year old...and I'm at work.

Attached Files
.jpg   elizabeth backpacking.jpg (Size: 76.59 KB / Downloads: 40)
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
*_* Wow!! Those bags must weigh more then you do! lol. Ok. I'm officially impressed.
Big Grin Thank you. Those bags are heavy. I get to heft one again this week!!
Hoo-rah, Air Force! Rolleyes
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Hoo-rah...I like that wordBig Grin
The monkey with the most