Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Post your pic !!!! Part 2!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would post mine but i lost my digicams somewhere in the house.....grrrrrrrr. :mad: I have the old pic but still i would like to upload a recent pic.
Here I Am!!! Rock You Like A Hurricane!!!
I can't get a pic to compress enough to put on here. Why won't it work??
depends, what do you use? I typically take my GIGANTIC digipics, resize them down by 50%, and export the Jpeg to a desireable size. If you really need more help, IM me or something.
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
I can't get a pic to compress enough to put on here. Why won't it work??

check the image size. It can't be much more than 1000 pixels. if you have photo shop it's easy to figure out. Go to image then to image size and resize it there.
Yay, I think this is gonna work. If it's not a good pic I'll put a better one up later. Just tell me whatcha think about the quality.
disgustingly bad quality photograph. Only 29k. Let us know what program you have.

Osamu: Not everyone has Photoshop...
HP Photo and Imaging studio....I sucks, but it's all I got
Photo Shop 6 ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!

And how is it possible that Lonely is Lonely??
Okay so I click on 'browse' in the attach file window and then I pick a pic, but when I press 'preview reply' it doesn't show up in the preview box up top. I'm a dumbass, help!! Smile

Also, I concur, that's one smokin' Monkey. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
And how is it possible that Lonely is Lonely??

Cause she was hanging out with that Batz dude. He would scare everyone(including me) away. Also, keep in mind she's 14!
Okay, maybe this is how you attach images...
Yay! It works! Smile

That's me as Hinata's most honorable third-year ronin. Hehe Smile
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Cause she was hanging out with that Batz dude. He would scare everyone(including me) away. Also, keep in mind she's 14!

EESH you make me sound like I was flriting!!!! DAH I'm always sounding like that. Well even so... My pick is about 5 years old now...and net dating is stupid. Just clearing up the fact I wasn't flirting. Sorry if it did!
If I can find a recent pick I will post it so you guys can see (and maybe laugh) at the astonishing change!!!!
Well this is the same pic I posted earlier and its about 4 years old. I have a shaved head now
Pages: 1 2 3