Poll: Can it be done?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gallon of Milk in a half hour
That was the point. ^_^
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Heh Heh I guess so.
I've learned not to say that things can't be done by people.
There was a scientist in the early 20's who scientifically proved that humans would never be able to run the four minute mile. Now, I think there are high school students running at that time.

53 hot dogs is scary no matter how much you weigh.

Everybody should check out the classic movie Cool Hand Luke... it's full of classic stuff like the original "whut we have here is a faylure to co-mu-ni-cate" and a bet that he can eat 50 eggs. Take a break from the cartoons for a few hours and find out why Paul Newman is revered by your parents.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Whose Paul Newman? No just kidding. Wasn't it Robert Deniro that ate the eggs?
C'mon, Paul Newman.. The salad dressing guy. Don't you go grocery shopping? ~_^
I was kidding, his Lemonade has gotten me through many a lonely nights
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Only the yellow kind, none of that fruity pink kind.

Newman ate the eggs.
Watch the movie.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
We'll see.

I'm reopening this thread because I watched a friend try and accomplish this. He got about halfway through and hurled everything. Disgusting. :mrgreen:

There was a contest like this at school us students made. We'd give a bunch of money to someone who could eat a stick of butter. THe bet started at 50 bucks, but if you failed, you had to put 5 bucks in. It's up to 75 now Smile The kids always hurl before they can do it. THis is with no liquids to wash it down, by the way. It's sick Tongue
But a gallon of milk in a half an hour? The most I've ever draken at a time was a couple dozen ounces, and I'm pretty small (5 something at 120 pounds). So I figure it could be done. Besides, anything is possible Tongue
I can drink a gallon of Soda or a gallon of Apple Juice in a half hour, does that count? :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]

LOL that excact same thing happened on King of the Hill!!! hehehehe
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
Yes it is physically impossible to drink a gallon of milk in half an hour. You can't process the lactose, unless you are some sort of mutant. Smile

I agree that Cool Hand Luke is a classic! The end of that movie is sad. Sad Sad I've probably seen in around 17 times. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

There is supposedly not enough of a certain enzyme to break down lactose. So after a while it comes back up.

Exactly what I said earlier. :mrgreen: