Ahh, a purchase. =)
Man, I needed that. I just wanted to share my joy. It's been a hell of a long time since I ordered any anime. I just picked up the Vampire Princess Miyu OVA's, Sakura Wars #3, and Fruits Basket #2. And man, did it feel good. I don't intend to order every single week like I was doing before, but no more 3 month gaps. Wink There's lots of good stuff coming out over the next few months and I must own it. More KOR stuff, Hana Yori Dango, Urusei Yatsura movie and more TV box sets.. More Sailor Moon, Nadesico movie.. Whee!
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
good for you shibo!Big Grin I'm totally opposite of you, I'm trying to stop buying for awhile, havn't succeeded yet. Been buying at least 5 sets every week. Too many wants, yet too broke at the moment. :mad: Well, I am still waiting for fruits basket, kyo samurai, hunter x, saiyuki, shurato and many more to be out in English. Guess I'm one of the very few who likes English Dubs. :p
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo
More KOR stuff,

what KOR stuff? are the OAV"s coming out?!
Schultz!! Hands off...it's sounds like I may be able to get you a decent Christmas gift this year!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Yeah the KOR stuff is scheduled for Oct 10th. Animeigo's sets have actually been coming out on time lately so I'm optimictic. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
nadesico movie????? Sad

it sucks!
see you space cowboy...
Buying Anime is good!!...yeah I need to stop buying...already spent like almost $300 or so this month buying from this site...JJ....You're killing me man!! LOL
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
I just placed another order with JJ too. All this anime coming out so fast is making me broke.
I'm waiting for the KOR OAVs, that and LOTGH Box set. Mmmmm. Now that will hurt. Smile
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection