Add a counter?
Quote:Originally posted by Tripp
That's pretty awesome. you are a lucky guy man...I'm getting jealous!! lol. Is space an issue on Okinawa like it is on Mainland Japan? I mean getting a whole house like that on mainland Japan would be pretty difficult wouldn't it? Bento...is that like a lunchbox or is it Noodles? Ohh...food..speaking of which it's about lunch time lol...yes, I get much work done at work...Isn't it like midnight or so for you right now?

yea it was like 2am.. we are at GMT+9 here...
and a bento is a little lunch box.. you can get Yakisoba in them and other noodles along with chicken, rice, fish etc.. and yea space is kinda limited here.. Alot of building are right next to each other and you have alot of stores etc ontop of each other.. ;o)
I second the motion, I think it'd be cool. But I do see that it would be really tough to implement.
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
I second the motion, I think it'd be cool. But I do see that it would be really tough to implement.

Its not tough to implement.. Its just with the current system PayPal don't notify the server of which items where sold.. What i have to do and change is keep track of them all locally with a order # and then just pass the total to paypal... then paypal will confirm this order with our server and then i can do all the processing.. I have most of the server side stuff done.. its just writing all the layout stuff for the users.. ;o)
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! This entire thread is making my brain hurt!!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
>.>....<.<....>.<....=P

^_^ Did we do that?
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.