Does anyone here watch DUBS?
I think familiarity has a lot to do with it too.
I know that the dubbing on the original release of Castle of Cagliostro aren't the best but I grew up with them and anything else sounds kinda wrong to me now.

Occasionally, there is a release with awesome dubs. Princess Mononoke, Akira (the new release), Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, and Totoro are the first to come to mind. Whenever I get a new DVD, I make sure to check both the subs and dubs before settling into the series. If the dubs are good enough, I watch with those. Unfortunately, most releases sound like they were dubbed by the helium sucking team and make the anime unbearable.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
another thing i hate about the dubs is how gay and corny it sounds.... I liked Lodoss OAV Dubbing (drools over Liza Ortiz`s voice) but the DUbbing on Lodoss TV set is just so bad and corny its embarasing to watch hehehe
Dubs have their uses.. C'mon, I know I'm not the only one who tries to convince non-otaku to sit sown and watch something with me. ^_^ I mean, it's hard enough to convince these people to watch, let alone read the subs, hehe. So it's sub by myself, and dub when I have company over, hehe.
I prefer SUB but I've been known to enjoy a good DUB. Gundam Wing's isn't half bad. I'm watching Those Who Hunt Elves SUBBED but the DUB sounded good to me.