Ole school cartoons
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Ok since we are talking old school what is the name of this one and no it is not He-man. Ok first it is a Hanna Barbara creation... it featured a world were had a nucular war and most of the advanced civliation was gone... the Main Charcter wore next to nothing except for his trade mark boots, hairy wrestling tights, and a sword handle on his arm that once in his hand produced a *lightsaber* Help me I can't remeber the name of this...

LOL. Check this out, Morgy. I even got you a link. It's Thundarr The Barbarian!

Thundarr Website
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
There was one great episode of Mario where the live action counterpart was stuck in the pipe. Smile

I think it's been established but Noozles is an anime series. Big Grin

I would love some Conan and David the Gnome Box Sets. Those shows were so much fun.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I used to watch Inspector Gadget. I also liked the Super Mario Bros. cartoon. I don't think I ever saw the Zelda cartoon though... Maybe this is just my bad memory of the show's credits, but wasn't the animation studio for Inspector Gadget a Japanese studio? I think I remember the animators having Japanese names. But, this could be entirely wrong... Stranger things have happened, like some of (if not all of) the Dennis the Menace cartoon's animators being Japanese...

http://www.bcdb.com/bcdb/detailed.cgi?film=20891&p=c
ATTACK THE DEVIL'S WORLD!

-From the strangest Pac-Man -ish game ever, Devil World
Oh yeah...Inspector Gadget was awesome!! Him Brain, and that girl whatever her name was lol. Man I always wished I had GO GO Gadget arms and legs....I'd take laziness to another level...wonder if he had GO GO Gadget you know what lol....
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
His niece's name was Penny.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Conan the adventurer
Conan Warrior without fear
He's more powerful that any man

well you get the drift. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:LOL. Check this out, Morgy. I even got you a link. It's Thundarr The Barbarian!

Shibo you are the man thanks for the link I missed that cartoon what a story line... I wish I was able to get it on DVd too bad it had no real story line. While we are talking about cartoons I will tell you of the cartoon that had the biggest chance at being cool but instead turned out to be a bunch of crap. Highlander the animated series
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Did Bebe's Kids ever get a tv show???
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Did Bebe's Kids ever get a tv show???
Why? What was it before that? It was a show for like 27 seconds back in like '97 or '98 or something. It was on FOX or UPN or whateva. I only remember it very roughly. I think one of the character's was voiced by that lady who does the voice of suzie on Rugrats and the hip-hopper girl on Histeria.[sic] Boy what a great show, (Histeria, not Bebe's kids, well I never really watched Bebe's kids so I wouldn't know). Smile
I thought I remembered Bebes Kids having a show! It was a movie first.
I can't find info on the show on imdb.com though. Hmmm... I'm fairly sure I remember the show coming out in like '97 and folding very quickly thereafter. Hmmm... Smile
Oh it was definately a movie. I remember when it came out, the commercials and everything. i saw quite a few times aftter it was on HBO too.
oop. Yeah, I meant I couldn't find the show. Smile I think the show had more simplified versions of the characters (animation-wise). This is, of course, assuming that I'm not horribly mistaken and it actually was a TV show at one point. Hehe. Smile

Anyways, Y'all remember the Little Bits? ..."We're the Little Bits, We're the Little Bits!" (Very straightforward). Smile
Yeah, I remember BeBe's Kids. I have it on tape!! It was definitely a movie.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
I don't know how "old school" this counts as, but Rocko's Modern Life. I really love that show, and it still comes on every now and then.
The monkey with the most