Skool Starts Today !!!
Man we had these foreign exchange students come in and brought these books for my computer science classes that were officialy labeled the "international" edition...they were paperback and cost like 10-15 bucks!! I had to pay like 90 for my "U.S." version!!! Schultz probably knows all about the Dragon "Compiler" Book ^_^. I was like wtf!! Too bad you can't market the books in the U.S. I tried to do it, but there are apparently strict laws in India that do not permit sales of the books outside of India...that sure doesn't mean you can't find somewhere else to do it. I wonder if HK does college books too...that would be awesome...ok all those who are reading this and thinking to take my idea screw you!!! ^_^ J/K, I already gots a business, but anyone who is thinking of one this might be a good market if you can get copies of those outrageously priced school books.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Books are made to break your wallet. I am only taking one class this semester, and the class alone was $120. I had to buy two books one (the smaller one:mad: ) was $44.99, and the other was $62.99. I need to make a meeting with the financial aid people cause this is going to kill me, and it's only ONE class. I guess it is time to buckle down.:mad:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
School's trying to make bleed the students to death!!! Man...my Economics textbook cost $120 w/o tax, Calculus $160 w/o tax, $90 for history and $60 for nutrition. The cheapest textbook I'd ever gotten was $50. Man! What I do now is to buy these textbooks, since i have 2 weeks to drop classes and return textbooks, I go online to look for cheaper prices, then I return all those textbooks. Dang! You buy a book for $100, when you sell it back to the school, you only get about $30 then the school sells it back for $80 used. One textbook I used to use in University back in Singapore, the school here is selling $95 when back in Singapore, I only bought it for $30. Exact same book. Getting leeched to death. I don't even qualify for financial aid. Sad School's a rip off!!!:mad: