Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Skool Starts Today !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
......and i'm still up!!!!!!! I don't have any kb either. Sad Sad Sad Sad
I start next tuesday, right after labour day. I'm kinda up for it except I gotto to somehow find money for tuition.
Mine Starts Wednesday.
What is this school you speak of?
UIUC.edu
Ha..I started August 7th. Wait..that's not a good thing:eek:
i started school last week, but hey it is my last year of high school so its all good.
lol. I actually was trying to imply that I had no idea what the meaning of school was, but hey whatever you know. I've been out of college for almost a year now and it's great not to have to study anymore!!
damn hell hole, i have to go to skool five days a week. damnit.
4 days here. I made a mistake and I didn't realize that I had no class on Friday. 3 day weekend...ALL YEAR LONG!
Lol I work for the school system so I'm always there.
Erm.....think my school started such a long time ago. The only vacation I've ever gotten for these few years is in December for 2 wks. After that, it's school all the way till Dec again. Took every summer sessions there were. Well, coz of the California deficit, there won't be any summer sessions next year, maybe I'll have a good rest then. Tongue
Been trying to sleep early every night, but never failed to end up sleeping later than 3am. Just didn't feel like sleeping the night away Tongue However, simply enjoyed sleeping away in class.
Man nothing like trying to set your schedule so you have all your classes on Tuesday and Thursday lol. I remember always shooting for that goal yet I was never able to do it. A few of my friends did it. It must have been great to be able to have a 4 day weekend every week.
I got a majority of my classes on Thursday, which means none on Friday, and a light class load on the rest of the days.
I got Mondays off all year so 3 day weekend for me also!

My text books were going to cost me 300$+ but being the pirater I am I'm going to try to get them photocopied. A friend of mine told me a place that have photocopied textbooks for around 25$ each. Hehe.
Pages: 1 2