Best Fighting Game
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
I always enjoyed them more than the button mashing Tekken. I guess thats why I have also taking a liking DOA.

I will admit that Eddy Gordo and Hwoarang can get out of control on Tekken in the right hands, but if you want to see button mashing in its purest form play Bloody Roar: Primal Fury on GC...I'm sure Bloody Roar 3 on PS2 is just as bad.
The only fighters I've played in a long time would have to be: Budokai, & VF4: Evo, of which I pick VF4: Evo as the best, although I don't like the fact aht you can kill someone in 7 hits.

As for Street Fighter, eehhhhhh, never got into that one.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
street fighter games are the only ones for me! i cant stand 3d fighters they are for idiots who botton bash. i suppose my favorite would have to be street fighter alpha 3, but i dig marvel vs capcom 2 also!
see you space cowboy...
Street Fighter Alpha 3 is a god among all games. It is a masterpiece.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
It's really funny that I keep hearing endless praise for the Street Fighter Alpha 3 as being the god of all fighting games. I guess it is if you have the patience and ability to remember the special moves and timing to use them. It really does have amazing response time and a wide variety of abilities.

Personally, I would have to say that I've enjoyed DOA2: hardcore the most of the games I've played because it's more about timing than what moves you remember. I like just having fun mashing the buttons and watching the graphics as often as not.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Well of all the 2-D Fighters out there nothing compares to Guilty Gear XX it is just too damn good....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!