Got Geek? Take the test.
I'm not a trekkie, and I scored pretty high on the test. I guess I am naturally disposed to geeky things.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
17.15976% - Geek

Eh...I'm not too surprised by this. I new I was a geek allready.
In Periculis Audax
I dont even watch Star Trek...I barely even watched Star Wars. Yet...even without being what I'd call eccentric...I still got a huge score just because I had to learn a lot of those things... Just because I can program doesn't mean I'm a geek damn it...OH HARSH DENIAL WHY MUST THOU HAUNT ME!!! Just keep tellin yourself that Tripp...Go to the happy place...
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
5.91716%---Poser. Hmmm I don't have much of a life but I'm not a geek too. Dohzzz...what does that mean?Big Grin I know nuts about the computer even though I've taken C programming before. Well, I sure did plot world domination before I go to sleep. :p Oh well....
22.28797 -- Geek. Heh. I blame my love of reading for a lot of it cause I checked off most of those authors. That and being exposed to lots of star trek by osmosis. Wink It's always on around here but that's not my fault! Hehe. I didn't know that owning 7 Deadly Venoms and Crippled Avengers would count as a geek point either. Who knew that classic hk kung fu was geeky? Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
No trekkie here, but i think my score was based upon the fact that i checked a whole lot of the do you believe in section. I have also plotted to rule the world a couple timesBig Grin
The monkey with the most
Three things contributed to my score:

1. My husband, Schultz, the Total geek Wink
2. The amount of reading I do
3. I got five points because I'm FEMALE!!!

No Star Trek contribution. I used to watch Next Generation a lot...but stopped when I was about 14.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Heh heh, I'm 8.6785% - Poser
Well my score is: 24.45759% - Geek
And yes I consider myself a Trekkie. I begin to know that I was a Trekkie when I was like 6 years old (This is true i have been watching ST all my childhood and my teen years too). I like spaceships, aliens and to go boldy where no man has gone before... so what! I like Lost in Space the series and the new movie. I like to play with the force (meaning I like Star Wars). I am a fan of many Sci-Fi and Futuristic movies and series. And most important I considered myself an old style fansub OtakuBig Grin
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.