Sailormoon S Perfect [MAC]
How old is this set? I'm looking at it and going "If it's old...it may be missing subs." It doesn't look old, and I just saw it for the first time tonight...so is it a new set? Let's pray...missing subs + Sailormoon = Bad.

Edit: Well, it's on page one of the new releases...though I don't know how old it is. Awsome, awsome, awsome.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Two questions...

1) What do you mean "First page of new releases"?
2) I went to SunDevilDVD.com and saw that they just released Sailor Moon Part 1 on DVD. So Im wondering, if S is out, does that mean all of it (Series, Musicals, Movies...) is already out and finished and maybe even in a box set?
1) AnimeGod.com [MAC's homepage] has it on their New Releases page.
2) First off, I wouldn't buy from them as they're unbelieveably expensive. Outside of that, that's the Season 1 rip of the cropped up Dub, I'd wait for one of the companies to rip the new ADV sub sets [they're purely subbed, in Japanese...there's no dub, and they're completely uncut]
All I want is a BoxSet with all of Sailor Moon... Seasons, Movies, Musicals, all in original Jap with Subs. Thats it. Is that too much to ask?
Quote:Originally posted by NVash
All I want is a BoxSet with all of Sailor Moon... Seasons, Movies, Musicals, all in original Jap with Subs. Thats it. Is that too much to ask?

Yeah it is. That's a lot of anime. You can get the first two seasons from ADV for $90 each.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by NVash

To requote Steve: Yes it is.

Sailor Moon as a whole is 200 episodes. Plus 2 movies and 4 specials. Ontop of that, there will never be a domestic release by ADV of Stars [domestic releases are good because ADV has no problem doing uncut subs.] Good luck getting all of that at once for under about $500 from ADV.