Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sailormoon S Perfect [MAC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How old is this set? I'm looking at it and going "If it's old...it may be missing subs." It doesn't look old, and I just saw it for the first time tonight...so is it a new set? Let's pray...missing subs + Sailormoon = Bad.

Edit: Well, it's on page one of the new releases...though I don't know how old it is. Awsome, awsome, awsome.
Two questions...

1) What do you mean "First page of new releases"?
2) I went to SunDevilDVD.com and saw that they just released Sailor Moon Part 1 on DVD. So Im wondering, if S is out, does that mean all of it (Series, Musicals, Movies...) is already out and finished and maybe even in a box set?
1) AnimeGod.com [MAC's homepage] has it on their New Releases page.
2) First off, I wouldn't buy from them as they're unbelieveably expensive. Outside of that, that's the Season 1 rip of the cropped up Dub, I'd wait for one of the companies to rip the new ADV sub sets [they're purely subbed, in Japanese...there's no dub, and they're completely uncut]
All I want is a BoxSet with all of Sailor Moon... Seasons, Movies, Musicals, all in original Jap with Subs. Thats it. Is that too much to ask?
Quote:Originally posted by NVash
All I want is a BoxSet with all of Sailor Moon... Seasons, Movies, Musicals, all in original Jap with Subs. Thats it. Is that too much to ask?

Yeah it is. That's a lot of anime. You can get the first two seasons from ADV for $90 each.
Quote:Originally posted by NVash

To requote Steve: Yes it is.

Sailor Moon as a whole is 200 episodes. Plus 2 movies and 4 specials. Ontop of that, there will never be a domestic release by ADV of Stars [domestic releases are good because ADV has no problem doing uncut subs.] Good luck getting all of that at once for under about $500 from ADV.