Mac Bebop set?
My wife bought me a cowboy bebop perfect sessions set for my birthday. Once I started reading about HK anime I realised my set was a MAC set. However I havent seen anything about it on the net. On the back at the bottom in the credits, there is an email address

[email protected]

Also on the dvds themselves there is a Mac Dvd logo. The quality is excellent, i havent seen any pixelation at all on my dvd player and tv setup. (S-video). However at my brothers house and on his player there was pixelation during the space scenes, or during fast movement.(composite video) If anyone sees this set for sale get it! It is amazing quality! I thought it was an official release!
It's a rip of the FX set which has about 40-50 reviews. Plus the Mac set is reviewed as well. YOu can see what they all think about it.
Yeah the MAC/Fx set is cool, I did notice quite a bit of pixelation in my setup but theses are bootlegs so I won't complain too much.

Does anyone here have the R1 DVDs, I was wondering if it was possible they rip the subtitles for the making of extras. It's a real bitch they were unsubbed in the MAC set