Our Friends at Animeigo
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo
I'll be buying that.. Actually I've already pre-ordered it. I haven't seen that part of the ending myself, although I do have the second movie, which I loved. I can't wait till the new box set comes out. It'll be like revisiting some old friends. =)

How'd you preorder it? I just went to thier website, and it's not up for preorder yet.
Oops. :o I pre-ordered 3 things on fri and then looked at my list.. apparently animeigo keeps stuff on your list *after* they've sent it to you, lol. See?

AV002-200 - KOR TV Series DVD Box Set
SHIPPED : 6/7/02
Quantity : 1

AT000-203 - UY Movies/OVAs DVD Box Set
Preordered : 6/27/03
Source : AnimEigo
Price : $180.00
Total : $180.00
- Rebate : $0.00
+ Shipping : $11.50
+ Tax : $0.00
- Prepayments : $0.00
Amt Due : $191.50

AT000-205 - UY TV 16-20 DVD Box Set
Price : $105.00
Total : $105.00
+ Shipping : $7.50
Amt Due : $112.50

AT000-206 - UY TV 21-25 DVD Box Set
Price : $105.00
Total : $105.00
+ Shipping : $7.50
Amt Due : $112.50

So I guess it's the *old* KOR set in my pre-order list. That's kinda funny.
Big Grin
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
BTW.. I don't see a release date on the site for Box 4.. Although I do see TV set 5 and 6 on the project status section..Kinda weird. I wonder if this means that the set is about to ship. That would be kinda cool although I really don't feel like spending that money right now.

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
AnimeIgo can only sell their products in the US and Canada from their website cause their license only covers that region, they can get in serious trouble if they start selling overseas directly from their site. If you live outside North Amercica you've got to buy from a reseller

The problem is that they don't sell to resellers. Second, it's not illegal to allow people to import products to other places (which is why sometimes, you have companies like Bandai limiting releases in America for fear that Japanese Customers would import from America because it's cheaper).
Shibo, Box 4 is out already. AOD reviewed it.

I like how Animeigo keeps your preorder. I have some serious battle scars on mine. Sad
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
The problem is that they don't sell to resellers. Second, it's not illegal to allow people to import products to other places (which is why sometimes, you have companies like Bandai limiting releases in America for fear that Japanese Customers would import from America because it's cheaper).

Well I know AnimeNation and Animecornerstore has AnimeIgo stuff and they ship internationally.

I'm pretty sure AnimeIgo cannot sell their products to places outside North America directly.
You can also find Animeigo stuff at Rightstuf.
I can't find Macross anywhere beyond AnimeIgo's website and Ebay.
I see that disc 16-20 of UY have been reviewed on Anime on DVD but I see no mention of box 4 on the site.. Nor do I see it on animeigo's site beyond a place where the set can be pre-ordered..

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
I can't find Macross anywhere beyond AnimeIgo's website and Ebay.

I'm telling you, Rightstuf has it. I just ordered it for a friend of mine from there when they had a sale a month ago.

As for UY. You can only get the boxsets at Animeigo's site as far as I know. You cna purchase the individual discs like I did from other sites. I think it's too soon for discs 16-20 to be at resellers. Give them a couple more months.
Welp, looks like box 4 *just* came out. My card got charged on tuesday and it shipped via UPS yesterday, with an ETA of July 9th. I'm looking forward to getting it but I hope no more sets come out for a few months so my wallet has time to recover. Wink It's hard to not order stuff when you've set yourself up to automatically pre-order stuff as soon as it comes out. =P Ah well. Hopefully that'll be my last order till September.

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Thta's exactly how I was feeling. I'm glad YUA is over and my credit card can't get charged anymore. Only thing I'm waiting for now is the KOR OVA's/movie.
Good news. I hope it also includes more online retailers.

http://www.animenation.net/news/index.php?id=5120
That's real good news. I see they are finally getting a proper distributor to Canada, it's a real pain to find their stuff here
Now that is news to be proud of...

I just hope it doesn't get a huge mark up
for are friends in the north... yes I'm talking
about you to JJ
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!